Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One Not Displaying Steps or Syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit One from 2013 has suddenly stopped displaying any data. If I push the button, the screen stays black. If I hold the button down for 2 seconds, the screen says Fitbit 6.60, then says Steps 0. But, as soon as I let go of the button, the screen goes black. It's not syncing with my Fitbit app either. It does say it has a 75% charge. I've tried charging it with a new charger, to no avail. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi

Feel free to check out the fitbit article:

Why isn't my battery charging?

If you're having difficulty charging your tracker, review these troubleshooting options.

Are you able to restart the One?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi

Feel free to check out the fitbit article:

Why isn't my battery charging?

If you're having difficulty charging your tracker, review these troubleshooting options.

Are you able to restart the One?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My battery is charging.

The reset doesn't work.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since having done everything possible, looks like you need to get a new one. Cat Embarassed

When desired it's possible to contact the fitbit support team, they can be contacted from the official contact page.

Mention what you've already tried to speed things up.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Everyone!

For the past month my "Fitbit One" has been developing a different problem each day...Not Syncing, Not showing steps, Not holding a charge, then for the last week...Only allowing me an average of 500 calories a day, which basically covers my cereal breakfast and morning snack???

Then today, I received an email from "Fitbit" telling me that they are phasing out Fitbit One... They did recommend that I try some of their other Trackers? So I thought I would share this with you!

Good Luck! Ameda

Best Answer