Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing Problem

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit One is not syncing

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

Hello 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine will sync to iphone when I manually do it but it appears that if I don't do this no information is recorded.  My PC link only shows steps etc as per the phone.  My weekly report usually misses several days worth of data each week which makes it fairly useless.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine won't sync to phone or computer

Best Answer

Same, and I’m supposed to start a StepBet on Monday. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped working yesterday (Friday 12 July 2019). It won't sync to my phone nor computer when plugged in. My phone can't even locate it anymore with BlueTooth. It can see other devices including another type of Fitbit.

Best Answer

@MatthewFitbit any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You have to restart the Fitbit itself.

Best Answer

It worked!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do i do the restart? I'm having the same issue.

Thank you

@dtlo wrote:

You have to restart the Fitbit itself.

Best Answer
Connect it to the recharging cable and press the button for 12-15 seconds. It should reset although I had to try a couple of times.

Cheers
Gwen
Best Answer

Will restarting erase the data on it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I would assume so but I was losing data anyway in that what got onto the weekly email report didn’t match the daily stuff on the One. And the One only shows you the current day so you won’t lose much from it.  Your dashboard on the website has all the history. Good luckGwen 
Best Answer
0 Votes

No! I thought it would so I didn’t initially do it (I’m in a StepBet) but my steps were still there after restarting.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Lucky!
Gwen 
Best Answer
0 Votes

I updated my app, and ever since then, I have been having sync issues. Now it can't even find my device. I have restarted the device twice, and even deleted the app and re-downloaded it. Very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

To fix the problem i had to remove my one from my app and then re-add it. I lost all of the previous data but since it wouldnt sync and i couldnt manually add the data, i didnt have an other option

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since the July app update I am having synching problems too. Have reinstalled app, readers device but have to reset the fit bit every morning before it connects and sync.

Hoping fit bit can fix the app update or let us fit bit one users use the earlier app version? I am using an android phone.  

I know the fit bit one is now discontinued so maybe not enough testing done on the app update for it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been having to restart the device EVERY TIME I want to sync. I'm afraid this might be the end of my use of Fitbit - it's been a good 6 years...

Best Answer

Yes. Same for me. Fit bit, if you are seeing these please fix the issue. 

Obviously easily to see it is not an intermittent problem and easy to repeat, reproduce the issue for us so far loyal Fit bit users.

Best Answer