Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tapping on sleep log

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Previously I was able to open the sleep log for a given night, and tap on the restless or awake times to see when I was moving around at night. This was helpful in tracking things like when the neighbors dog barks, when the wife came home from a night out with her friends, or other things that wake me up. The tapping on the sleep log has been disabled on the latest version. Could we get that functionality back please?

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I wholeheartedly agree!  I usually view my sleep from the web page, but lots of detail disappeared with the new layout.  I love to know when the dog went out and what percent of time I spent actually asleep, how many times I was restless (which I still see in my ap but not online), etc.  PLEASE bring back the details for all of us who have been tracking them.

Best Answer

This new sleep log is a joke. Bring back the old one! Please.

Best Answer

Seriously! Please give us back the sleep efficiency numbers, I'm using them with a doctor. Also, the huge graphic is nothing more than the old information on 10x zoom- ugly and uninformative. What's the point of changing this at all? 

On the phone app, please also let's lose the "sleep insights" box- it's only shown me one boneheaded common-sense "insight" (repeatedly).  

This devise has really helped me figure out / track /work with my sleep issues - until now. I'd hate to have to replace it.

Best Answer

Exactly! I actually track minutes 'asleep' and check the quality of my sleep.

My husband has restless legs and is constantly worried about disturbing me. I used to use the information to either confirm but show him how quickly I went back to sleep after asking him to take his meds, or show his movement didn't disturb me at all despite him lying awake worried he was disturbing me. The information was crucial to his well being as well as mine. 

Now I can no longer do that it means I no longer need to stick with fitbit. My One is still working perfectly for me after many years (at least 4) and so I decided not to move to another device since the 2 main things I need (steps and sleep) plus the silent alarm were all I needed. Now that I've lost sleep, it is time to move to another device. And, given how much fitbit has jerked around its happy users, you can be assured it won't be a fitbit device. 

Best Answer

I like the old version of sleep pattern as I use my fit bit mostly to measure the quality of sleep as I have problems with sleeping because of heath issues that I have and with the new sleep pattern doesn't show what time I am asleep what time I wake up and being restless.. Please bring back the old version as I don't like this new on

@KateheGreat wrote:

Exactly! I actually track minutes 'asleep' and check the quality of my sleep.

My husband has restless legs and is constantly worried about disturbing me. I used to use the information to either confirm but show him how quickly I went back to sleep after asking him to take his meds, or show his movement didn't disturb me at all despite him lying awake worried he was disturbing me. The information was crucial to his well being as well as mine. 

Now I can no longer do that it means I no longer need to stick with fitbit. My One is still working perfectly for me after many years (at least 4) and so I decided not to move to another device since the 2 main things I need (steps and sleep) plus the silent alarm were all I needed. Now that I've lost sleep, it is time to move to another device. And, given how much fitbit has jerked around its happy users, you can be assured it won't be a fitbit device. 

e.

Best Answer

Ok, this explains why taping on the graph does nothing anymore. I too use it for medical reasons, to check how long I actually sleep between restless stages. Not worth using my One if I can't do that.

Best Answer

Same here. I'm earnestly on the hunt for an activity tracker that can monitor sleep. Sadly, I just counted four unused sleep bands that I purchased for my Fitbit One. No problem....I will list them on ebay but I don't know how well they will sell now that Fitbit has removed all the data one needs to use the Fitbit One as a sleep monitor. Toggling between 'normal' and 'sensitive' is too cumbersome now and data extremely inconvenient to gleam for my spreadsheet. Bye bye Fitbit. BTW, leaving feedback on sites such as Amazon (from where I originally purchased my first Fitbit One) may help.

Best Answer

I have no love for this new log...I frequently forget to start my one for sleep before no worries just update the log now if I do that I lose all my data...please bring back old system as I too need to check the quality of my sleep and this was a big reason for buying the fitbit one. I'm so happy to see that many people feel the same as me. Sometimes newer is not better 🙂

Best Answer

Here is a link of the main thread, to help you get seen:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/Questions-about-the-new-website-sleep-page-at-f...

Fitbit One Expert, Moto G5
Best Answer
0 Votes