Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker is still on Daylight Saving Time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My tracker has not gone back to Standard time, despite having synced several times since 2 am.  Woke up this morning and thought I was going to be late to work, but when I got on my computer and saw the time had changed on my computer but not my tracker, I thought it should change as soon as it synced again.  No such luck.  It needed recharging, so I put it un the charging dongle until it was fully charged and it synced again during that time.  The tracker is still an hour ahead of where it's supposed to be.

OK, the problem is with your website.  At 11:30 pm Pacific Standard Time, I entered my food for the day and it posted to tomorrow, Nov. 7, instead of today Nov. 6.  So your website has not returned to Standard time and that is why my tracker has not returned to Standard time.  I'm confident as soon as you get your act together and change the time on your website then my tracker will change, too.

The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain.
Montgomery Scott
Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Still patiently waiting for the time change.  Would be nice if it was soon.

Montgomery Scott
Best Answer
0 Votes

Have  you tried a restart ? Do it several times.

If it does not help contact support.

Use the dop down on the gear on the forum and you will find it.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

No, it's their system.  They know about it.  I'm just patiently waiting.

Montgomery Scott
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Alta did not convert to standard time.  The alarms are chiming at the right time. The web site on my phone has the right time, but the display on my Alta is still on day light saving time.  HELP

Yes I have tried syncing it with a charging device attached.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here's the funniest part.  The main dashboard is on the right time, but isn't showing the right step count because the tracker is on the wrong time.  The food entry log is also on the wrong time.  Very odd.

Montgomery Scott
Best Answer
0 Votes
Go into your One device settings and select sync time with network and then re-sync the device. The time will change immediately.
Best Answer

Well, I fixed it, but it wasn't because it wasn't syncing with the network.

Somehow, my time zone got changed to AZ time.  Don't ask me how that happened.  It's a little scary that my time zone would change like that.  Makes me think my account got hacked.  Don't know how else that could happen.  Anyway, I just changed the time zone back to Pacific time and it's all good now.

But I'm really bugged that my time zone got changed somehow.

Anyway, problem solved.  All is well. Woman Happy

Montgomery Scott
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your participation in this board @WendyB @Pcalico

@SEBlake @May_Bee how often are you syncing your tracker often? It tend to occur often when you travel as your mobile device may be set or not to automatic time zone adjustment when traveling, so as the trackers depend on the device they are syncing to transfer your data and update time and date data, if your phone has this settings it may create a confusion to the tracker. In any case, here are a couple articles that you can take into consideration:

Cannot change time zone

What should I know about traveling with my Fitbit?

Why is the time wrong on my tracker?

Rodrigo l Italian & English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Parliamo di calcio Qual è la tua squadra di calcio preferita?

Best Answer