Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I am having trouble syncing my Fitbit. This seems to be happening frequently!!
Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Eclaire1956

If not already done, feel free restarting the tracker & the phone.

Restart the tracker

URL: Click / Tap to open the Fitbit Help Article 'How do I restart the tracker?'

Hope it helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

my fitbit one will not turn off,  It just goes to the stop watch and will not turn off,  Then it flashes for a long time and I finally get it back.  any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Two days ago, my One stopped syncing. This is the second One that I've had in the last year. The first One stopped syncing and I was sent a replacement, which has now stopped syncing. Not good. My company just rolled out a new health program, designed on a point basis. You get points for a variety of things and these points determine how much money our company will add to our HSA accounts in January. But now, my One is no longer talking to the VirginPulse website, my computer or my phone. Very unhappy customer.

Best Answer

My One also stopped syncing 2 days ago. I had to uninstall the Fitbit Connect software which said it was the latest version, and download again from the website which downloads a newer version of the software. All that was required after the download was to enter my password and I was able to sync. All my old data is still on the dashboard. I am running Windows 7. Go to Fitbit One Setup and follow the directions for the computer download.

fitbit one set up.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the suggestion. I reinstalled the software on my computer, signed in and tried to sync, but it still can't find my tracker. I ordered a different tracker, not from Fitbit, but from another company, so hopefully, that one will last longer than the two Fitbit One's that I have had. Thanks again for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes