Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find my Fitbit One.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I lost my Fitbit two days ago and cannot find it. It showed that it was low on charging but then I went onto toe Fitbit page and it was charged fully. Can anybody give me insight? Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject + Removed Personal Information

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

The charging level you see on the web page shows the level as it was when it last synced so it can be out of date and different to the charge level on the device itself.

Fitbit offer a few tips to help find a lost fitbit: http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1188

I hope yours turns up

Best Answer

Hello @scopist, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Thanks for all your help @SteveH, it's great to see you around. Smiley Happy

@scopist, I'm sorry to hear your Fitbit One got lost a couple days ago. Many of our customers who lost trackers in familiar surroundings such as the home or workplace were able to find their trackers by trying these tips:

• Check your dashboard to see the last time your tracker synced. If it synced recently, that means it's near your mobile device or computer.
  • Look near your laundry if you use a clip-on tracker. Many customers find that these trackers wind up in the dirty clothes pile.
  • If your tracker is connected with a mobile device, take that device to the area where you think you lost your tracker and try to sync it. If it syncs, you know the tracker is nearby. For more information about how to sync your tracker, see How do Fitbit trackers sync their data?
  • Try using a Bluetooth locator app to help you find your tracker. For iOS you can try LightBlue - Bluetooth Low Energy. For Android you can try Bluetooth Finder.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you or if there's anything else you might want to add, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you have anymore solutions?  I haven't found my fitbit yet.  is there a gps that you can go on and find it?

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Format 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@scopist Thanks for your reply and for trying all of those steps in order to find your lost One.

I went ahead and created a case with customer support in your behalf for you to be able to report this situation with them. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for next steps.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes