Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used FitBit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm sure this has been aske before but I couldn't find it. I sold my FitBit One and the person I sold it to told me I need to delete my account. I don't think that's correct.  It is no longer connected to my account. So I thought that she just needed to create an account if she doesn't have one and then register it in her name. Is this correct or do I need to contact someone about putting it in her name or email or whatever? Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the forums @Diana.Yawn

You do not need to delete your account. All your history is there and remains there.

All that person needs to do is make their own account and pair the One to it. Once that is done, it won't matter if you still have an account.

Have them go here - click- to the One area for articles on how to set up, the owner manual and related videos.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the forums @Diana.Yawn

You do not need to delete your account. All your history is there and remains there.

All that person needs to do is make their own account and pair the One to it. Once that is done, it won't matter if you still have an account.

Have them go here - click- to the One area for articles on how to set up, the owner manual and related videos.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer