Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch Integration

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hello,

I have a Fitbit One and an AndroidWear watch (LG Urbane), the FB is much more accurate in tracking steps then Google Fit.

Is there an app that will allow me to see my FB steps and stats through my watch without having to pull out my phone?

Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome back @jeff0305. No, there's not an option or feature to do this. Fitbit tracker only work with the Fitbit app. 

Happy stepping! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @jeff0305. If you want to see your steps and information, keep in mind that the Fitbit One can show them. You just need to press the button to see your stats (see attached image). You can also check the Fitbit One manual.

Fitbit One.png

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi Alejandra,

I know that but was wondering if there is a way to see (or an app) that would allow me to see my Fitbit step count on my Android Watch?

Thanks,

Jeff

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome back @jeff0305. No, there's not an option or feature to do this. Fitbit tracker only work with the Fitbit app. 

Happy stepping! Woman Happy

Best Answer

Is the Fitbit app compatible with Android Wear?  If not, Google Fit?

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to have you here @jeff0305. No, the Fitbit app only works with Fitbit trackers. 

Let me know if you need anything else. Woman Happy

Best Answer