Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What did you replace your One with

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I need to replace my One, so sad it has packed it in....but does anyone have best replacement?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I have no idea of your preferences, but the Inspire 2 is the only current model designed for wear on a clip (optional add-on) as well as wrist.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Clip is not a deal breaker, but the stairs are a want

Best Answer

I don't know if I am allowed to say this here, but on Ebay I found Ones that had had their batteries replaced. I am now using it. I don't want something around my wrist. I love the Fitbit One because it is so invisible, has everything I want. Sorry, Fitbit, I love my Apple Watch but I also love my Fitbit One which I wear day and night invisibly.

Best Answer

Yeah wasn't a problem with my battery....just couldn't get it to sync....

Best Answer

You can buy another Fitbit ONE on eBay. Just find the price you like. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too had that problem, since mine synced on April 4, 2022. But I came on here and found a way to get it to re-sync for today 5-13-22. 1st. I went on to Google Play to get the app for Fitbit. to download on my LG Rebel 4LTE smartphone. Then the Fitbit charging cable was placed into my hard drive.  We shut off the Fitbit One for 15 seconds. Then turn off the Bluetooth off my smartphone. Then turn on the Bluetooth and have it search for the ONE, first, it found sister's Fitbit ZIP tracker right away. but we needed the One to pop up. Then mine it pop up and synced up and I got all of the steps back from April 4, 2022- to May 13, 2022 I was relieved.   I got this off another person's post on here.   Here is what we did: 1. Log out of the Fitbit app.

2. Turn off the cellphone's Bluetooth. 3. Restart the Fitbit tracker.

A. Insert the tracker into the charging cable. B. Press and hold the button on the ONE tracker for 15 seconds. Not 10-12 seconds. 15 seconds. C. The device should not light up when removed from the charging cable. D.  Remove the Fitbit One from the charging cable. E.Press the button one time to restart the ONE Tracker. F. Turn on the phone's Bluetooth back on. G. Restart the Fitbit H. My tracker started syncing right away. Or call Fitbit Tech Support at 1-877-623-4997. I hope this helps you, Debbie88 

Best Answer
0 Votes