Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why would my FitBit one need charging twice in one day?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I charged my Fit Bit one this morning at 8:00 a.m. It is now 9 hours later and it is almost drained and I didn't receive an email to tell me it needed charging?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @MarleneH,

Welcome to the community!

I've seen this occur once with my Fitbit One.  The reason why it occurred for me is that I had left the Fitbit App running on my phone.  In this mode, where it continues to count step by step, it keeps a persistent connection with your Fitbit and it takes a lot of power.  Is there any chance that you kept the Fitbit App connected to your Fitbit for a while (during a run on the treadmill, for instance)?

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @MarleneH,

Welcome to the community!

I've seen this occur once with my Fitbit One.  The reason why it occurred for me is that I had left the Fitbit App running on my phone.  In this mode, where it continues to count step by step, it keeps a persistent connection with your Fitbit and it takes a lot of power.  Is there any chance that you kept the Fitbit App connected to your Fitbit for a while (during a run on the treadmill, for instance)?

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes