Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows FitBit Connect Sync Fail: "No Internet Connection Found"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Haven't been able to sync from Win 7 PC with Dongle for about a week, since 9/4. Issue is 100% not the Internet connection. I'm using older FitBit Connect 1.0.3.5511, and have little desire to update to bloated 58MB version v2.0.2.7066 just for kicks unless someone has evidence that a server update in past week by FitBit has permanently broken the older FitBit Connect app. Anyone else have this problem in the past week, or know if it stopped working with V1.03 and is fixed by upgrading to V2.02?
Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

since updating the app i can't sync either or on my lappy. it is ridiculous 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem.  There is no problem with my internet so the issue is with Fitbit. Since no one monitors this forum will probably have to contact customer service.

Best Answer
0 Votes

In my many recent attempts to get my One sync'd, I did notice information somewhere on the Fitbit site to uninstall Fitbit Connect.  That helped a bit.  I can get it to sync but have to do it manually on my PC.  I can't get the long-standing update to work - its been there for months.  😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, I think something is going on at Fitbit .................  I  had this "no internet connection" a couple of weeks ago - first problem in absolutely yonks.  I followed the instructions to uninstall/install connect on another forum and got it going again, but it is not without issues.  It does not sync when you do a manual sync - cannot find a tracker.  Suddenly it all seems problematic when it was going so smoothly and I can't help but think it is something they are tweaking their end.

Best Answer

Was unable to sync my One after the latest Fitbit software update. Help Desk had me remove and then re-add my device. It worked.

Best Answer

I'm using Windows 7 and Fitbit 1. A couple of months ago the auto sync function stopped working so I've been using Fitbit Connect to update, but for the last couple of weeks I've been getting a message telling me that there is no internet connection when there clearly is. I suspect Windows updates have something to do with it, because they are the only changes that have been made to the system. I've tried repair, and re-install, - all to no avail.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am facing the same thing exactly ... my fitbit ONE is up to date ... It has been a whole week where I cannot sync !

Please help us out.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes