Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would you like to do a trade?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit One that works just fine.  I am interested in swapping it for a Flex 2, since that's waterproof.
Just want to be ready for the summer time. Would anyone be interested? I hear wonderful things about both models.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Ana, if you are still interested in a trade, I have a flex 2 for trade. My email is nursegrace1@yahoo. Hope to hear from you

Grace

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@AnnaDelu I hope you're doing well! Thanks for your interest in swapping your One with a Flex 2.

I'm sure there will be lots of users wanting to trade with you, specially since One was discontinued.

There is another board in which you could post this too to increase the chances to find someone to swap with. It is the Wristband Swap Board. You will find a lot of users swapping Fitbit items there; it is a good place to search for too.

Hope this helps. See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
Thanks for the quick response. I looked at that board and it looks like it's for people just wanting to swap the bands. I'm interested in swapping my One for the FLEX 2 (including the tracker). Thank you for the suggestion though. 🙂 I appreciate your help.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you, but that's just for wristbands. I want to trade the whole tracker with someone for my ONE.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@SantiR  Stated "You will find a lot of users swapping Fitbit items there; it is a good place to search for too."

He is just trying to get more exposer to your trade. So posting in both places will increase your chances

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hi Anna, how long have you had your One? Or how old is your one? 

Thanks

Grace

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anna, there are probably people on here who will buy a Flex just so they can get a One - good luck.

Best Answer
My ONE is 3 years old, but I wore it every day just for the first year and then moved on to the Charge HR (2 years ago). I now wear the Charge 2, but my ONE is still in perfect working order. I use it as a backup if/when my Charge runs out of battery.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ana, if you are still interested in a trade, I have a flex 2 for trade. My email is nursegrace1@yahoo. Hope to hear from you

Grace

Best Answer