Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Steps Showing on App's Dashboard when Checking my Friend's

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why is it showing me  as having 0 steps , when on the dashboard is accurate but when I go to my friend's it shows their steps and me a 0

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Same problem as yesterday though it corrected late afternoon.  Having same problem again this morning.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks,  I am in communication with Fitbit help. They told me to log out, force stop ,restart device(phone) and then log back in.... but it did not correct. Hopefully it will correct soon

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's what they told me yesterday and it did correct - eventually.  Good luck!

Best Answer

@rolee It's great to see you in the Fitbit forums! Thanks for sharing the experience you have had with the steps showing as zero on the dashboard.

I'm very glad to read that this was fixed for you after following the workaround provided by customer support. Hopefully, this will be sorted for other users experiencing the same. 

@1JENBOL1 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for reporting that you are experiencing this situation with the steps on the dashboard too. 

Are you still experiencing the same? I'd recommend updating the Fitbit app to its latest version (version 2.75 for Android devices). That should certainly help you out with this.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes