Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't synch fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I generally synch on one of 2 phones - iPhone & android.  The android says it can't find the tracker at all today, the iphone seems to have got stuck this morning & neither have updated the site online since 2.54 yesterday afternoon.  I've rebooted the tracker & tried using the dongle but neither seems to work

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Did you try this? It was recommended to me several days ago and it seems to sort of hold. Today I needed to quit the Fitbit app and reopen and my Fitbit One synced again. I haven't had to restart my Fitbit One in about 3-4 days now. The problem stems from the Apple update on Feb 2nd which affected Bluetooth.

Here is what was suggested:

I do believe that it could be an issue with the Bluetooth signal between the three devices

1. Turn off your iPad and your computer.

2. Make sure that the Bluetooth on your iPhone is on.

3. Try to sync your Fitbit with your iPhone, make sure that the iPad and the computer remain off during this whole process.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

After endless days of trying to resolve this same problem I search the internet this morning and what I learned was that the problems I was, and still am, having is NOT the fault of Fitbit but of the latest iOS 10.2.1 update which compromised a perfectly good working Bluetooth on my iPhone 5se and iPad Air2. I've been reduced to force syncing on my iPhone only with the Bluetooth turned off on my iPad which means I can't use the keyboard which I sometimes do.

It's been a MOST frustrating two weeks. Both iOS and Fitbit had their latest updates on the exact same day which may have caused one to think the problem was with Fitbit. Now I definitely believe the problem source is Apple update iOS 10.2.1.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having the same problem and resetting the Fitbit didn't help. I rebooted my iPhone and then it synched again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem 😕
REbooting my iphone didn't help. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app also did not help.

And now I also cannot sync my fitbit on my mac either 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you try this? It was recommended to me several days ago and it seems to sort of hold. Today I needed to quit the Fitbit app and reopen and my Fitbit One synced again. I haven't had to restart my Fitbit One in about 3-4 days now. The problem stems from the Apple update on Feb 2nd which affected Bluetooth.

Here is what was suggested:

I do believe that it could be an issue with the Bluetooth signal between the three devices

1. Turn off your iPad and your computer.

2. Make sure that the Bluetooth on your iPhone is on.

3. Try to sync your Fitbit with your iPhone, make sure that the iPad and the computer remain off during this whole process.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you all - yes - it was the phone in the end.  I turned it off & restarted it & everything updated straight away.

Best Answer
0 Votes