Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

clip problem

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone who owns a Fitbit One for a while had the tip of the clip come loose and tear in the clip cover?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Yes you can contact support. Depends on how old it is if they replace or not

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hi there @Brokenclip good to have you in our Community. As @WendyB mentioned before, your can contact our support team for additional help at this linkOptionally, check out Returns & Warranty to learn more about your warranty.

Hope this helps and keep me posted if you need more assistance.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Mine keeps doing the same with daily use as appropriate for product description 😕 They have replaced it twice, and the same has happened again. Worth contacting them for a replacement, or else your ombudsman if it is not replaced. Since this fault is common to many users, it could likely be a design flaw.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @EmilyKate, good to have you here as a new member of the Fitbit Community. Indeed the best option is to contact the Support Team when something similar happens, since they have the tools to review these cases.

Also I'm sorry you have gone thought this and thank you for sharing your experience with us

If you have more questions, just let me know and stay tuned to the Fitbti Community.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer