Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finally fixed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well, the latest android update has totally disabled any chance of a sync. Everything was working fine before the last update.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

After trying to sync via computer, turning the unit off and on several times, and uninstalling and reinstalling the app it is once again working. Sigh....

Life is good

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad you fixed it!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@CaptVideo It's great to see you in the Community! I'm also glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue and your One is now syncing properly.

I'd like to invite you to our "Discussions" board, where you can meet people, share your experiences and create topics.

Hope to see you more often in the Community! 

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Latest update seems to have frozen and broken my FitBit One completely. Says FitBit6.0 and shuts off since Sunday....won't turn back on, won't track any activity. Tried to reinstall software on computer. FitBit One won't even reboot. Shows it has a full battery. I wish a miracle would happen for me too.

Best Answer

Hi @sundragon. I would plug the One back into the charging cable and to a USB port on your computer and hold the button down again 15-20 seconds until you see Fitbit 6.60 on your One's display. I think that should fix it. If not, I would get in touch with the Customer Team - you'll find the link by clicking the HELP hyperlink at the bottom of this page and scrolling down to the bottom of the page and click on Contact Support.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

Best Answer
Hi TW.... Yeah, I tried that... a few times. It didn't work. The display doesn't turn on. I got in touch with the Customer Team. Their answer was pretty much sorry, your equipment is past it's warranty, we can't help you. Look for a 25% discount towards a new unit (which I still haven't gotten.) I have been a FitBit user for 3 years. It's now just sitting on my dresser... not even a good paperweight. haha
Best Answer
0 Votes