Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit one life

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What is the average life of a Fitbit One?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the forums!

It depends on how its charged and cared for.

But Mine is going past 3 years right now.

Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I have had my FitBit One for close to ten years and it is just now starting to show signs of failure.....and I am beside myself.  I love my One.  We literally go everywhere together.  But the button you press to activate the "sleep" mode on it when I go to bed at night is becoming harder and harder to activate and it seems every couple of days I have to recharge it.  I am resisting buying a new device.

I find the "bracelet" type fitness trackers to be hideous, unless you are at the gym or out waking the dog.  They are not practical when you have to dress professionally, or worse, going out for a night on the town.  I just learned that the FitBit Inspire can actually be removed from the bracelet and worn as a clip-on.  Had I not chatted with an online rep, I never would have know this because they don't advertise that at all on their product page.  Dumb.  So, I will be moving on to Inspire.  However, extremely disappointed that I will have to start a new FitBit Record and cannot continue using the one I have had for the last 10 years.  Another dumb thing.  I walked almost 18 million steps....and I will have to start over with my log.  Really disappointed about that. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@HBurke  You do not need to start a new account. Remove the One and add the Inspire so you retain all your records

Dont know where you heard that you had to start new.

They are some trackers you cant use on the same account but thats not what you are doing

Community Council Member

Best Answer

I contacted FitBit Chat yesterday and that's what I was told  Said that my data will still be available, but I have to start over with new device.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@HBurke  Please try to set it up on your account first before starting a new one. I think they misinformed you

If it wont let you remove the one from your account and then set up the inspire

Community Council Member

Best Answer