Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit one must charge everyday

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I love my fitbit and had a wristband flex before but got an allergic reaction to it, I know use a clip fitbit one and it works well but the latest month i must charge it almost once a day, and use it as i alway have, dont have the time or mind to remember to charge it everday, what can i do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @annso

Check out the Fitbit Help Article:

URL: Click to go to the Fitbit Help Article 'My tracker's battery isn't charging'

How to clean the tracker? YouTube Video (By Craig) (For flex but similiar for other trackers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezvXy9mKoGQ

Hope it helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue, I was hoping that your question was answered by now. Sometimes I do not even make it through a day and it is telling me that it is low.  Love having it, the best one yet for doing so much.  But I can't afford another one.  Hopefully someone will have an answer, until then I am putting mine in a drawer.  Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dee106 Welcome to the Fitbit family! I recommend checking these tips to maximize the battery on your One:

• If you use the Fitbit app, make sure All-Day Sync is turned off. All-Day Sync increases battery drain on both your tracker and mobile device. To find the setting, open the app and tap Account. At the top of the screen tap One to see your settings, then scroll down. 
  • (Android only) Turn off the Always Connected setting. Similar to All-Day Sync, it can reduce battery life.
  • If you have many silent alarms set, consider deleting some. Each alarm you add up to the maximum of 8 reduces battery life by a small percentage. 
  • Don't charge your tracker in extreme heat or cold. Check this post for best practices.

That should increase the battery power.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer