Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One won't sync or reset

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

My Fitbit One won't sync or reset.  I have tried the suggestions listed on the help page, but the message I get is "Fitbit 6.60".  Does anyone have any other ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

I think that message is showing the firmware version and is displayed when you restart it using this procedure:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/

The problem with this procedure is that it doesn't always work. It might be worth trying it a few more times as it has the best chance of resolving sync issues. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, SteveH, but still no luck.  I may just have to keep entering my steps manually.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. How do you manually input your numbers?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Deb_R,

You can manually enter your numbers by logging your activities.  From your dashboard click on "log", then "activities", then "log activities".  At the end of the day, I enter the mileage from my Fitbit to get a pretty close step count.

VickieH

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue.  Can't find my One to force a sync even though I have it within inches of the dongle.  Last automatically synced 10:03pm on 1/26.

Lots of One users had the same issue last summer while a challenge was going on. Could the same thing be happening now?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I ended up buying a new one.  It synced right away with no problem.  I think my old one was just worn out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks very much! That's good to know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your tip, Vickie. My Fitbit is old too, and I'll be charging it more often since it's apparently not holding a charge as long any more. I'm sure it will need to be replaced soon. Is there anything special to know about syncing here with a new one and being recognized?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Deb_R, If you replace your Fitbit, you'll probably want to remove your old one before you set up your new one.  After you remove the old one, the setup for the new one is pretty easy.  The instructions are included in the box.  Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@VickieH Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for sharing your experience, I'm sure that will help other users who might be experiencing the same kind of issues. 

@SteveH Thanks for your great help!

@Deb_R @pudge94 It's great to see you in the Fitbit forums! If you are having trouble syncing; I recommend checking the following syncing troubleshooting steps:

Also, if you are planning on getting a new One; feel free to follow the replacement set up steps once you get it for you to not loose any of your previous information:

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes