Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit refusing to synch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've about had it with my fitbit and am about to go get a different brand to count my steps. the other day it completely discharged and now it is refusing to synch. It is also refusing to restart when I try to charge it. it won't turn off. I give up.. any suggestions on how I can synch it? its a fitbit one and it won't synch on my phone or desk top computer.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Same problem. Periodically both my and my wife's Fitbit Ones will not synch on any device.

Eventually they catch up and work fine for a while then later refuse to synch again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Suddenly my Fitbit is now synching on all devices . . . NO IDEA WHY. It just decided to synch even though I did not do a thing.

This unreliability is becoming very discouraging!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem and after restarting the Fibit One 3 times, I shut down and restarted my phone--everything works now!

:  )

<mike>

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad that worked for you Mike. Didn't work for me. I tried shutting down and re-starting the phone, iPad and computer and the Fitbit didn't synch. I did get ito synch by forcing the One to restart. It didn't synch then until after a few minutes. Then started on its own.

Someone noted that Fitbit is ironing out some kinks in a recent software upgrade. maybe that's the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes