Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replacement clip needed, where can I purchase in NZ

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yes the little bit off the end of the clip has come off. Still works but is very uncomfortable to wear now. Have been to the Fitbit NZ site but they don't sell them as they have new products like the Inspire. Does anyone here know where I can get a replacement from? Thanks guys, cheers Jennie

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Had the same thing happen to me! Bought a 3 pack from Amazon. If you cannot get Amazon in NZ, there are other alternatives, if you search FitBit One clips on Google. eBay, Walmart, and some other stores offer them as well. Hope that helps.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

In U.S. just checked Amazon and they have several Fitbit One clips, though I have no idea how that translates to NZ.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Had the same thing happen to me! Bought a 3 pack from Amazon. If you cannot get Amazon in NZ, there are other alternatives, if you search FitBit One clips on Google. eBay, Walmart, and some other stores offer them as well. Hope that helps.

Best Answer

@visachic  I did the same. Just looked in my desk and I have 4 cases. LOL I think I'm good

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Thanks, yes can order amazon but takes a while to get to NZ. I will check it out

Best Answer
0 Votes