Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sleep tile on dashboard inaccurate; changes daily

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Each morning when I sync my Fitbit One with my phone, the hours of sleep show up as they should for that day, but it also changes every day in the past to the same amount. When I click on the sleep tile, my sleep logs for the previous nights are still there, they just no longer show on the tile for the individual days. This did NOT happen the first week I had my Fitbit and I don't think I changed anything I was doing. I push the button to start the time when I go to bed and again when I wake up. It seems to be fairly accurate, it's just that I can't scroll back through past days and see my sleep total. I have restarted my tracker and that didn't make any difference. Any sugestions?

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

What do they look like at  https://www.fitbit.com/sleep If you use a phone click on rhe sleep,  it should give a graph of the week. 

Best Answer

The sleep info looks good online and when I click on the tile on my phone. I also found out last night that if I switch it back to the old view - without the tile layout - the days all show the correct sleep time. Maybe it's a glitch in the new tile format. I'm not losing any data, it's just that I can't see the past days by scrolling back; can't easily correlate sleep time with anything else that went on that day, # of steps or calories, etc, when I can only see it in the depths of the sleep log rather than as a snapshot view of any whole day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem.  Did you ever get a fix for this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue nice suggestion. Keep it up! Smiley Happy

@BlueOne & @Zar101 thanks for stopping by. Have you clicked on the RHE sleep option? If you  haven't already, give it a try and let me know how it goes. 

If you're still experiencing issues or this does not fix the problem, I'd like to request some screenshots so that I have a better understanding of this issue. Also, just out of curiosity have you tried to force quit your Fitbit app? That might do the trick! Also, I suggest logging out and then logging back in

Finally try to reset your mobile device and keep an eye to your app's behavior.

On a final note, have you tried tapping on the main sleep tile? That will take you to a detailed view where you will have the option to see your sleep history. Let me know! 

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes