Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto recognised exercise goal spinning disappeared on charge 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have 7 recognised goals recorded on my exercise shortcuts including spinning. However on my exercise goals page the spinning is not shown as a auto recognised exercise. I only have 6 goals instead of 7. It has suddenly disappeared and it is also not recording this activity in my active minutes.

I have tried deleting and re inputting the exercise as a shortcut but it still hasn't reappeared. How can I fix this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The exercises in Exercise Shortcuts for Exercise App are totally different from auto-recognized activities.

The Exercise Shortcuts can be chosen from about 20 options. 

The auto-recognized exercise are set and cannot be adjusted by you.  They are a set list of the activities Fitbit thinks can be recognized just by the movement pattern of your wrist.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

The exercises in Exercise Shortcuts for Exercise App are totally different from auto-recognized activities.

The Exercise Shortcuts can be chosen from about 20 options. 

The auto-recognized exercise are set and cannot be adjusted by you.  They are a set list of the activities Fitbit thinks can be recognized just by the movement pattern of your wrist.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay. Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes