Forum Posts

Fitbit app not tracking walks accurately

Since I transferred my account to google my Fitbit app on my iPhone 11 no longer tracks my walking exercise route accurately. Nothing else has changed. I have locations on always and I start and stop the walk on app manually. The route will stop or s...

Charge 2: Can't manually edit activity

Previously when my watch didn't correctly record step, active minutes, or miles there was a way to manually edit the activity and correct it.  I'm no longer seeing that as an option.  It used to be in the upper right-hand corner once one of the metri...

hennis001 by Recovery Runner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Charge 2 stuck on www.fitbit.com/setup

My Charge 2 ran out of power completely. I have recharged it, but it wont connect to my I phone. Screen says "www.fitbit.com/setup" but no version number. I have tried all suggestions including all those replied to in Forum, any suggestions wold be a...

Charge 2 distance tracked is incorrect

I have a Fitbit charge 2. it used to measure my walking distance correct. But now, it’s not correct anymore. i guess it can use the satellite for measuring. how to fix? In the files, my result of Strava and Fitbit app.     Moderator Edit: Clarified...

IMG_6764.png IMG_6765.png

I've seen a few other topics like this, where a Charge 2 gets stuck scrolling the setup message, but the difference for me is that it has never done anything else. I got this fitbit sealed from a friend, went to set it up, and I can't get the display...

melwalk by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 1 votes

Charge 2 will not update software

My Charge 2 will either not recognize software when I attempt to update it, or it will not complete the process to install the new update. Regardless, I am stuck with a constant reminder on my app that my Fitbit needs updating.  If this is a function...

Resolved! Charge 2 display is mirrored

Suddenly my display is mirrored and has a strange band on one side (looks abit like a band of many QR codes). Can't find a way to change it.Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Fligo by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 1 votes

Resolved! Charge 2 is stuck on "www.fitbit.com/setup"

I went for a walk this morning and fitbit working fine.  Then shortly after getting home it reads "www.fitbit.com/setup" on the watch face.  I know it's paired and synching because I can look at the app on my phone and see the step from today's walk....

Charge 2 blank screen

Having issues with charge 2 and no screen but it syncs ok.  new charge 2  purchased - firmware error and will not update. Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Charge 2 stopped working

I recently purchased a charge 5 and I gave my charge 2 to my wife. The charge 2 just quit working a day ago and I am wondering what I can do? I try to reset it when it is attached to its charger and it starts, shows the version number, sometimes show...

Charge 2 won't charge

I have a charge to not charging. It vibrated like it normally does when I put charger on and to my surprise when it was taken off ,totally dead, won't do anything now when put on charger. Cleaned contacts. I know rechargeable batteries have a life sp...

Charge 2 isn't charging

My charge 2 is not charging. I thought the charger might need replacing and bought a new one, but still it’s not charging anymore since Monday. Has Anyone an idea how to fix this??Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

babe63 by Recovery Runner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 votes

Resolved! How do I transfer my Charge 2 to my child?

How do I transfer my Charge 2 to my child? Foe the life of me, there's no "create account" link anywhere as indicated on all the boards, and when I do get far enough to actually add her Google account, the app requires an educational account, which s...

Charge 2 hourly activity times changed

The hourly activity times were always 9-5. For some reason today the times are completely different. I want the  hourly activity times to be times to be 9-5.   Moderator Edit: Clarified subject.

DotK by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 1 votes

Charge 2 won't hold a charge

As the subject says, my 7 year old Charge 2 is only holding a charge suddenly for about 3 hours when just 2 days ago it was holding for about a day.  I'm now wondering about replacements.  The features I use and like with the Charge 2 are: sleep trac...

Vtel by Recovery Runner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Suggestions for most comparable device to Charge 2?

I figured it was time to upgrade my reliable Charge 2, so I figured a Charge 6 would be at least somewhat comparable with the Charge 2, but after less than 15 minutes with the device, I'll be returning it. The interface is too clunky and apparently t...

nejoo by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Suggestions for most comparable device to Charge 2?

I figured it was time to upgrade my reliable Charge 2, so I figured a Charge 6 would be at least somewhat comparable with the Charge 2, but after less than 15 minutes with the device, I'll be returning it. The interface is too clunky and apparently t...

purchased a charge 2 from someone and it always say www.fitbit.com/setup. it will so the pairing numbers but then will not update to newest firmware. nothing else can be seen on the screen but the fitbit .com/setup. Thank youModerator Edit: Clarified...

Charge 2 display stopped working

I've browsed other answers and have done the following to try to troubleshoot but still not working:1. Tried turning it off, but since I can't see the display, I can't tell if it turned off.2. I changed the clockface using my desktop account3. Cleane...

Can't complete the set up process for my Charge 2

My family bought my mom a charge 2 yearssss ago but she never opened it so recently I decided to try to use it. I understand it’s years old and has been sitting in a box for a long while so maybe that’s the issue but I downloaded the app, charged up ...

Kaci1 by Jogger
  • 8 replies
  • 0 votes

Replacing my Fitbit Charge 2 battery

All I want to do is replace the battery in my Charge 2 & I can’t find anyone that will replace the battery. it works fine & I do not want to be forced to purchase a new Fitbit when this one just needs a new battery. Can anyone tell me where I can go,...

KAdley by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 1 votes

Recommendations for replacing my 7 year old Fitbit Charge 2?

So the title sort of says it all. I'm an avid walker and do at least 5 miles every day without fail for the past 6 years. Although my 7 year old Charge 2 still works, it's battery life has degraded significantly. Here's what I like: the fact that it ...

bavss by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 1 votes

Charge 2 not syncing

for the last 2 days my watch hasn't synced. it's showing I did 15,370 steps yesterday but only synced at 2,634 and it won't seem to sync. Anyone else had this issue   Moderator Edit: Formatting.

Annoying pop up asking for access

I have a Charge 2 and after the recent change asking to add it to my Google account (which I haven't) it is now asking for permissions to access all my data...which I won't give. How do I get rid of the pop up? Anyone? Or do I get rid of the tracker?...

Labels