Forum Posts

Charge 4 does not turn on

Mijn Fitbit Charge 4 gaat niet meer aan. Als ik op de knop druk trilt hij Ik had al een zachte reset geprobeerd, maar ik kan geen harde reset uitvoeren omdat het scherm niet wordt ingeschakeld    Moderator edit: clarified subject.

How do I replace my old Charge 4 with a new one?

I recently replaced my old Charge 4 with a new one. I have been on the app and on the Fitbit website but I cannot find anyway that works to remove my old device and sync this new one. The new device, which I ordered online, has the wrong date and tim...

Can't set up my Charge 4 anymore

I "upgraded" to a Charge 6. I hate it and want to go back to my Charge 4, which was working, but the strap was wearing through. I have fixed the strap, but now cannot get the Charge 4 to work with the app. The message on the tracker when I try to con...

Ninjam by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Sleep visuals changed

What happened to the sleep data page?! It’s visuals feel so downgraded and I honestly miss the visual smiley celebration of meeting my sleep goal!

Siphs by Jogger
  • 7 replies
  • 56 votes

How do I fix my set up issue with my Charge 4

I had been wrestling with this last night but a good night sleep always works well. Got up this morning and re-download the fitbit app. Went through the setup instructions til the watch said the download or update message. Went on my charge 4 clicked...

Bring back Sleeping Heart Rate chart

This post is just to voice frustration with the new UI design of the Sleep summary page. One of my primary purposes for the Fitbit is monitoring my sleep. I have found the biggest indicator of my overall health is a low deviation of heart rate at nig...

JimGo by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 8 votes

Resolved! Broken band fitting on Charge 4

The fitting on the Charge 4 that the band attaches to is broken off.This is already a replacement for a Charge 3 that the display was unreadable. And the Charge 4 was fading as well.Looks like quality control or design of the Charge devices is sadly ...

DesP by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 0 votes

Charge 4 won't sync

I went to bed last night, and everything worked properly. I woke up this morning to sync my watch and check my sleep, and it will not sync. I followed all of the steps in the help center, still nothing. I have a pixel 7 phone. Anyone else having this...

Charge 4 battery drain after update

On April 7, 2024, my Charge 4 rebooted with any update.  After which the battery began to drain quickly.  I went from 12%-15% drain in 24 hours to 65%-70% drain in 24 hours.I have rebooted my iphone and rebooted my Charge 4 multiple times. I have als...

Charge 4 not updating my exercise

I went for a 3 mile walk/run during my lunch and stopped it when I got in the door. When I went to see it in the app it was not there, it seems to have recorded my steps and stuff it just hasn't updated my exercise. Plus now the app is displaying my ...

Lost steps

Yesterday I updated my Fitbit app.  I had over 11,000 steps & it now shows zero steps.  Today I have 9,045 steps & it currently shows 2,000+.  I was on a 264 day step streak.  Help?

Abags by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Elevation not visible in tracked activity

Hello,for my college study, I have to correlate heart rate with elevation gain while going up and down the stairs. I am using Charge 4 with dynamic GPS option.I have come upon the following problem: I have turned on the "walk" activity, I have waited...

Charge 4 battery

How can I replace my Charge 4 battery?I'd put it away when I got a charge 6. But I’m taking that charge 6 back! It never stays connected to my phone via Bluetooth! And it has NO “relax” feature. But the Charge 4 battery does not  hold a charge well. 

MsNats by Recovery Runner
  • 1 replies
  • 2 votes

charge 4 screen on with opposite wrist rotation

Hi. I just got a charge 4 after my beloved 3 stopped working after many years. I got it synchronized and all but despite the "Screen on" enabled and "Sleep" off it does switch on the screen when I rotate my wrist toward my face, it does when I rotate...

Fitbit Charge 4 not working

Twice this week my fitbit Charge 4 has just randomly stopped working. I set it to register my activities on Tuesday and this evening while swimming then come to stop the timer, screen black and unable to turn on. Connect to charger, once connected tu...

KCband by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! Charge 4 being very weird. vibrating and resetting

After a swim my charge 4 went crazy. As if I was pressing buttons and the screen but I wasn't. It was vibrating a lot and screens were flashing on and off.I took it off my wrist and it calmed down.But screen was blank and not responding.I put it on t...

Charge 4 won't respond to anything

My charge 4 has taken a turn for the worst a couple days ago it was fine, then it stopped tracking my heartrate, than 1 horizontal black line appeared on the screen, than a grey horizontal line, that became black after i reboot the fit bit. Then the ...

Rabic by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Charge 4 is unresponsive

Charge 4 was working fine until yesterday afternoon.  Screen went black and it won’t connect to my phone.  The green light on back is not on.  I put it on the charger over night.  The watch is still vibrating and I got a smiling face when I tried to ...

Charge 4 black screen

A few months ago the screen of my charge 4 started to go black while running. I've tried reseting it and change the clock but nothing solved the problem. Now the screen is always black although it continues to work normally besides that. Even the hap...

Charge 4 won't charge

My charge 4 suddenly stopped working. It is fully charged but it is completely dead. I tried a forced reset but that didn't work & nothing happened.  Any other ideas? Thanks.Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

MelB111 by Recovery Runner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 votes

Charge 4 blank screen

Hi  My charge 4 suddenly has a blank screen. I’ve tried to do a reset, the smiley face came up and then nothing else. I've also tried changing the clock face and still nothing is displaying on the screen. When I check the app the charge 4 is syncing....

Charge 4 bands broke 2 times

I bought a FitBit Charge 4 at Costco 2 years ago.The product was working nicely.After 1 year, I bought another band, since the original broke.And now after 2 years, the band holder broke making this product not wearable anymore.Basically, FitBit qual...

FFio by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 0 votes

Charge 4 screen is too dim

Brand new Charge 4 is so dim it can hardly be read. In the settings, it is set to normal brightness, sleep mode is off, DND is off.Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

LaGold by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Charge 4 no display

I've had my Charge 4 for 3 years with no problems. Now there's no display - just a blank screen. It is 100% charged and still syncing with my phone and the green light still flashes on the back I've reset it and the smiley face appeared but the scree...

No Breathing Rate for 3 days - Charge 4

Breathing rate has not shown up for the last 3 days - it says 'no data yet' This has happened occasionally in the past, but never for 3 days in succession.   The thing is, nothing else has changed! Sleep setting is sensitive, fitbit is on the non dom...

1000006968.jpg

When do you get your weekly report?

I've had a fitbit charge 4 for about three years now. I get my weekly report on tuesday. I hope that's because I first used it on a tuesday. (Planning to buy a new one and would wait using it if it indeed depends on the first day of usage). In my cou...

yadde by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes
Labels