Forum Posts

Charge 4 black screen

A few months ago the screen of my charge 4 started to go black while running. I've tried reseting it and change the clock but nothing solved the problem. Now the screen is always black although it continues to work normally besides that. Even the hap...

Charge 4 won't charge

My charge 4 suddenly stopped working. It is fully charged but it is completely dead. I tried a forced reset but that didn't work & nothing happened.  Any other ideas? Thanks.Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

MelB111 by Recovery Runner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 votes

Charge 4 blank screen

Hi  My charge 4 suddenly has a blank screen. I’ve tried to do a reset, the smiley face came up and then nothing else. I've also tried changing the clock face and still nothing is displaying on the screen. When I check the app the charge 4 is syncing....

Charge 4 bands broke 2 times

I bought a FitBit Charge 4 at Costco 2 years ago.The product was working nicely.After 1 year, I bought another band, since the original broke.And now after 2 years, the band holder broke making this product not wearable anymore.Basically, FitBit qual...

Charge 4 screen is too dim

Brand new Charge 4 is so dim it can hardly be read. In the settings, it is set to normal brightness, sleep mode is off, DND is off.Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

LaGold by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Charge 4 no display

I've had my Charge 4 for 3 years with no problems. Now there's no display - just a blank screen. It is 100% charged and still syncing with my phone and the green light still flashes on the back I've reset it and the smiley face appeared but the scree...

No Breathing Rate for 3 days - Charge 4

Breathing rate has not shown up for the last 3 days - it says 'no data yet' This has happened occasionally in the past, but never for 3 days in succession.   The thing is, nothing else has changed! Sleep setting is sensitive, fitbit is on the non dom...

1000006968.jpg

When do you get your weekly report?

I've had a fitbit charge 4 for about three years now. I get my weekly report on tuesday. I hope that's because I first used it on a tuesday. (Planning to buy a new one and would wait using it if it indeed depends on the first day of usage). In my cou...

yadde by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Charge 4 battery is draining overnight

My Charge 4 battery started draining overnight under a year. By the time I reported it, the warranty had just expired and I got an email saying that I am not eligible for a replacement. This is not good value for money. I will not buy Fitbit watches ...

Charge 4 is not tracking my distance accurately

When I track an exercise lately it’s not logging the distance accurately. For example 1 mile roughly takes me between 14 and 16 minutes, lately it’s 23 minutes yet the same walk is taking the same time 路‍:female_sign:Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Charge 4 time problem fixed

Just wanted to post a success story. Yesterday my charge 4 tracker was 26 hours off. It had changed over at daylight savings time, but then a few days later showed wrong time. I chatted, turned off and on, synced, everything I could do. This morning,...

Charge 4 not holding charge

I have had my Charge 4 for around 3 years and it had been a great tracker for me. Unfortunately for the last few weeks the battery doesn't seem to be holding charge for more than a few hours. Is there anything I can do to fix it? I have tried to rest...

Charge 4 battery dying within an hour

Has anyone experience their charge 4 battery dying within a hour of wearing it? It’s not on auto sync, and I have most of the features off. Any thoughts? eddie     Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Charge 4 GPS settings missing from settings

Hi,im trying to change the GPS settings on my charge 4 to use phone connected GPS, however in my tracker settings there is no option for GPS settings, I only have brightness, vibrations, heart rate, do not disturb, notifications during sleep, and abo...

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Fitbit charge 4 connection to band/strap broke off

As the title says plastic part that was screwed to central module came off. Plastic pins that the screws were in are broken now so now putting it back together that way. Warranty has ended so no swapping eitherWas wondering if someone has found a goo...

zedmo by Jogger
  • 4 replies
  • 3 votes

Fitbit charge 4 warranty worthless

They say because I bought my Fitbit from Amazon, I can not use the warranty they sold me when I was setting up my account because I bought from an unauthorized company. How was I to know?  If they are not going to honor the deal now that my  7 month ...

Mell853 by Jogger
  • 6 replies
  • 1 votes

Charge 4 is tracking too many floors

I've been using my Charge 4 with a Fitbit.com user ID for several years with no problem (after the initial setup problems were sorted out. I recently accidentally kicked off the "switch to Google login". I removed the Google account and got back to m...

Charge 4 tracks 'sleep' while not wearing it.

Hi, My Charge 4 has started doing something very strange - it frequently thinks I'm wearing it when I'm not, usually in the evening. On Saturday night I took it off to have a bath just before 10pm and put it on my bedside table. I only put it back on...

Class A++ service

Hi all, I am new to the forum but I wanted to give a massive shout out to James and Leonie (sorry if the name is wrong) for the absolute high class support they provided when I had issues with a black screen on by Fitbit. Not only did they provide so...

Charge 4 broken band

connection of watch to rubber strap broken and cannot be reconnectedModerator Edit: Clarified subject

JEJH by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Charge 4 won't turn on or charge

My charge 4's battery will not charge. I have tried numerous times in numerous places and the screen remains blank.  What are my options? I would to continue to use it if possible.Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

SR1005 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 2 votes

Charge 4 blank screen

1st time round I had a basic inspire fitbit, that stopped working after 2 years and the screen went black, no clock no nothing, but was 100% battery.  So I upgraded to a charge 4, this has now done the same thing, just over 2 years and the display ha...

Charge 4 not receiving notifications

My fitbit Charge 4 is not displaying messages from text, email or phone.  My old fitbit charge showed notifications when I had calls or texts. My new one does none of that! Help   Moderator edit: clarified subject.

HBATX by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 4 votes

Charge 4 keeps turning off during my exercises

Hi, even with the battery over 60% device switches off during recording exercise and is totally unresponsive (until I plug it back in) At this point it will record nothing, not even steps and cant see the time. i use the iPhone app with it. ive used ...

Sare1500 by Recovery Runner
  • 7 replies
  • 1 votes

Charge 4 won't connect to my S24

My Charge 4 won't connect to my S24(Android 14). It's seeing it...but won't finish connect when code is enteSeems there was a similar problem with Andriod 13. Is there an update coming to fix this?Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Labels