Forum Posts

Fitbit charge 4 stuck on Nov 23 date

My fit it charge for will not reset or clear. It is stuck on the date November 23. The time is correct but that’s it. I have tried clearing it and resetting it and it still shows the same date

GPS and pace very inaccurate-Charge 4

Hi all,   I'm very annoyed at my new Fitbit Charge 4 as I bought it to track my pace & distance and both are very inaccurate.   Fitbit pace: 7'13"Real pace: 8'18" (yes I'm slow...)Fitbit km: 15.8kmReal km: 14.01km These are my GPS settings (those are...

shaikh6 by Jogger
  • 4 replies
  • 2 votes

Bluetooth finder

Any help with using a Bluetooth tracker to find fit bit charge 4. I can sync it but have been looking for days. It doesn't show up as charge 4 on Bluetooth finder app. Any other good apps? 

lslp by Jogger
  • 6 replies
  • 2 votes

Resolved! Charge 4 brightness

Can anyone tell me how to increase the brightness of my clock face? It’s really dull. 

JoaniL by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 4 votes

Resolved! Arm movement doesn't wake screen

When I move my wrist/arm to check the display, it doesn't wake up.  It DOES display when I push the side button.  DND/sleep is off. Fitbit is updated. 

Momjean by Jogger
  • 5 replies
  • 8 votes

Charge 4

Hi am utterly disappointed with fitbit as my device is still under warranty and is not working. First it was not syncing now it will not even come on. I chatted to an agent yesterday and he said that they would replace it and I would get a replacemen...

New dashboard?

Is there a new Charge 4 dashboard? Mine hasn’t synched since December 24 and there’s a new dashboard that’ has big tiles that you have to scroll through instead of everything on the screen at once. I don’t know how to synch using the new layout.

EllieEm by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 1 votes

Charge 4 GPS inaccurate

My charge 4 GPS is not calculating the right amount of KM. The map is correct so the GPS is not dropping out but the distance is wrong. For example, my husband did the same walk as me with his Garmin watch and there is 1.66km difference. His said 5.3...

Charge 4 Battery Dying

Ever since this last update, my charge 4 isn't holding a charge more than 5/6 hours. I went in and uninstalled all the extraneous new apps, made sure there weren't alarms, and even turned off the step reminder and am not seeing a difference. Not sure...

Charge 4 won’t charge

My charge 4 is not that old(less than a year) all of sudden went black and won’t respond or charge and is hot to the touch.    Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

My fitbit not working

Hi ,  My fitbit charge 4 is not working, at first the display was very faint and couldn't see anything and now it's completely stopped working,I have tried everything and it's just won't work.

Vini12 by Jogger
  • 5 replies
  • 3 votes

Resolved! Notifications are not coming through my Charge 4

My charge4 will not notify calls  I have it paired with iPhone se. I have been thru all the steps with customer service. I have also been sent 3 replacements and they are all the same. My charge3 was great and I can't buy it new anymore.    Moderator...

Service call and replacement

Well my third Fitbit has bit the dust. My third Fitbit is the charge 4. The edge of the Fitbit on which the wristband connects came off and there is no way to fix the watch. After contacting Fitbit I was told that I would get 35% off a new fitbit. Th...

Fitbit Charge 4 will not pair with anything

Hello everyone,I've used Fitbits for over 8 years and have never been disappointed, but I am going crazy with this one. Unfortunately, I have a Huawei Mate 10 Lite, which I am aware is a big issue - As soon as I can afford it, I will get rid of this ...

Resolved! Charge 4 won't update the time

I have resynced and rebooted the Charge 4 but since the clock struck midnight on New Years, the time on the Fitbit has been off by exactly 1 hour. My phone that I sync to has the correct time as does my computer. Any suggestions?   Moderator Edit: Cl...

mecole by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! Lifespan charge4

I’ve had a charge 4 for just over 12 months and love it, but it has suddenly stopped holding a charge (discharges within a day). Is this normal and a sign I need a new watch or does it reflect an issue? I would have expected it to last more than 12 m...

Jbee1212 by Recovery Runner
  • 7 replies
  • 5 votes

Resolved! Excercise

My tracker shows 6 different types of excercise but can I change it to show different types.  For example intermittent or spinning. 

Resolved! Charge 4 won't sync

well this would have to be one of the worse purchases i have ever made. I received this Fitbit 4 tracker for fathers day and so far on and off for a week i have not been able to get it past the device found section of app. The tracker has a smiley fa...

escalating notifications

I tend not to look at the phone app, nor at the Windows app.  I just would like for the Charge 4 to sync automatically and for the information to be logged.  It normally works fine! But sometimes there is an 'update required' situation for the device...

charge 4 won’t show screen

my charge 4’a screen won’t show itself, it will track everything but i’ve tried restarting it and it’s fully charged but it still won’t work 

Charge 4

My fitbit does not always keep track of my heart rate. It shows blank spots all the time like I took it off. However I assure you it is always on my wrist. And it won't keep my sleep score half the time either. It will show that I was asleep for like...

Walking with a stick

HiFor various medical reasons I walk with a stick. Some days are better than others, but most strides are definitely not a 'normal' stride. I wear my fitbit on my non-dominant hand and the opposite hand to my stick.Do I need to change anything on my ...

Resolved! How do I stop the Alarm?

How to I stop the alarm after the first one so it does not repeat again snd again     Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

chwood by Recovery Runner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 votes

Charge 4 screen really dim - Please help!

So here is the problem; all of a sudden the charge 4 screen on wristband is so dim I can't read what's on screen. The Device charges and syncs to mobile app so no issues there. To note: When you reset the device you do not see the smiley face icon I ...

CONSTANT MALFUNCTION

My zone minutes are at 600.My active minutes are at 77.I JUST WOKE UP!  This happens all the time.I also get a notification to go to bed at 10pm when I am already asleep.  FOR MONTHS.I'm just about done with Fitbit.Happy New Year.  LOL 

kjrussell by Recovery Runner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 votes

Resolved! Heart Rate inaccurate during weight lifting

I have been using a Fitbit for over 8 years.  I upgraded from Charge 3 to Charge 4 about 3 months ago.  I have noticed that the heart rate monitoring is not as accurate as it was with the Charge 3.  After some research, I discovered that the Charge 4...

BillYYC by Jogger
  • 7 replies
  • 7 votes

Add YouTube music to Fitbit devices

Seriously, YouTube and Fitbit are owned by Google, and the default music remote is Spotify? Lesser trackers have figured out how to implement a universal media remote as well as "find my device" for $40. Just saying.   Moderator Edit: Clarified subje...

Charge 4

So bought a Fitbit charge for for my daughter (10yrs old) for Christmas  and it seems she can’t use this and set it up with her iPhone because of her age. So have I just wasted £100

Jason65 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 2 votes

Resolved! Charge 4 won't sync

I have had my Charge 4 for a few days and it worked perfectly until this morning and now it won't sync. I sync it to an iPhone X and tried turning Bluetooth on and off and it cannot recognize the Charge 4. Any ideas what to do?     Moderator Edit: Cl...

Charge 4 has broken

My Fitbit Charge 4 broke yesterday.  At first i thought it was the wristband, but i saw today that part of the fitbit itself broke off. i cant use it anymore, but its still within warranty. Can someone let me know where i find proper support without ...

20211231_094351.jpg
kewohl by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 1 votes

Walking re Map and TCX file

I primarily and going to use my FitBit to track my walking.  At 78 I don't run or go on a treadmill in a gym.  However I walk up to 20 miles per week.  So I don't tend to take much notice of 10,000 steps per day but aim for up to an average of 20 mil...

grahamm7 by Base Runner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes
Labels