Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 won't update the time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have resynced and rebooted the Charge 4 but since the clock struck midnight on New Years, the time on the Fitbit has been off by exactly 1 hour. My phone that I sync to has the correct time as does my computer. Any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @mecole. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the inconvenience with your Charge 4. 

Note that the time on your Fitbit Charge 4 may be wrong after you travel to a different time zone or when clocks change for Daylight Savings. If you changed time zones and the time on your Charge 4 is still incorrect after syncing, make sure the time zone setting is correct. For more information, see How do I fix the time on my Fitbit device?

Hope that helps.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @mecole. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the inconvenience with your Charge 4. 

Note that the time on your Fitbit Charge 4 may be wrong after you travel to a different time zone or when clocks change for Daylight Savings. If you changed time zones and the time on your Charge 4 is still incorrect after syncing, make sure the time zone setting is correct. For more information, see How do I fix the time on my Fitbit device?

Hope that helps.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Solved. So I took your advice and looked at the Time Zone setting on the App on my phone. It was set to the correct timezone. So I figured what the heck and just toggled the settings and the Fitbit is now correct.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mecole Awesome! I'm glad to hear that the steps recommended above did the trick. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Hope that helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes