Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 screen really dim - Please help!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So here is the problem; all of a sudden the charge 4 screen on wristband is so dim I can't read what's on screen. The Device charges and syncs to mobile app so no issues there. To note: When you reset the device you do not see the smiley face icon

I have restarted the device, I have also tried changing the clock face as per the YT video solutions. All of which don't solve my issue.

One resolution talks about going to settings and then 'Brightness'. Is this on the desktop version as it's not on the mobile site or Fitbit app.

Any advice on resolving this issue would be appreciated. Thanks K

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

This has happened to me before. You need to go to settings on your Fitbit and then go to brightness and change from dim to normal. Hope that helps 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Where do I find Brightness as I couldn't find it on the mobile app when you through app settings. Is the brightness done through the desktop site?

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

You have do it on the Fitbit itself. Keep swiping left on the Fitbit and it’s the last screen that comes up. Chose settings and then go to brightness in there. Hope that helps 

Best Answer
0 Votes
The screen is so dim so that you can't see anything on screen.
Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the info but the problem there is I can't see anything on screen so I am unable to navigate through to settings.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It may be worth chatting online to the Fitbit help chat then. Have you tried looking in screen as Fitbit charging? Sorry not to be more help but the answer I gave solved te issue (although I did have to look v closely at the screen as was difficult to see due to dimness) good luck 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your input. Enjoy!

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes