Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service call and replacement

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well my third Fitbit has bit the dust. My third Fitbit is the charge 4. The edge of the Fitbit on which the wristband connects came off and there is no way to fix the watch. After contacting Fitbit I was told that I would get 35% off a new fitbit. There are no charge fours available but they do have charge 5 which I would have to pay $170 for. I am not buying another Fitbit that does not last more than a year and a half for another over $100. I can buy a cheap knockoff that will last me for years instead of this name brand which doesn't last more than a year and a half. A warning to people about buying Fitbit and their service. You're just another customer and another one just to be able to say you can get 35% off of another expensive watch. Not worth it. Don't buy

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Found a bumper case on amazon for $12.  Not very attractive but I can use my fitbit again. The charge 4 fits perfectly. Fitbit is not getting any more money from me until they fix this problem.  Very poor customer service .

Best Answer

I had a similar experience. The plastic piece on the fitbit that connects to the band broke previously and I was able to get a replacement change 4. Unfortunately, a couple of months later the same piece broke on the replacement band.

When I contacted Fitbit to see what my options were, they offered a 35% discount as well, but I could only use it for select devices. Not sure why I should have to shell out extra money to replace what imo is a faulty design, and I wouldn't want to get another charge 4 after my experience with two separate devices. I was hoping to try to the charge 5, but they wouldn't apply the discount to it. 

Time to try Garmin or Samsung in my opinion.

Best Answer
0 Votes

do you mind sharing the new brand?  This is my 4th fitbit also and I have a collection of old ones in the drawer.  Perhaps you are right to get another kind!  Thanks for sharing!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the Fitbit charge 4

Best Answer
0 Votes