Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

random readings on display

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

does anyone know what the random readings are on the fitbit charge 4 mean? for example notification 150 ,300,900

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @rs3075 , Nice to see you here. Thank you for your message.

Could you please include a picture of the things on your display so that I can have a closer look  at this?

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The fitbit buzzes then a flag type symbol and a number. Today while on the treadmill it came up with the number 450 then it vanishes.You can't pull it back to take a picture etc. Numbers have ranged between 150 and 900

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @rs3075 . Thank you for your reply and further information. 

It seems that you are receiving the celebrations on either achieving your daily goal or your hourly steps (250 steps in 1 hour).

More about this can be read here: How do I track my health and fitness goals with the Fitbit app?

OpenWhat's my hourly activity goal on my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes