Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lifespan charge4

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had a charge 4 for just over 12 months and love it, but it has suddenly stopped holding a charge (discharges within a day). Is this normal and a sign I need a new watch or does it reflect an issue? I would have expected it to last more than 12 months so am wary about getting a new one

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Jbee1212,

I would contact Support (link is at the bottom of the page) and ask for a Battery Test.  Your battery, even if it's over a year old, should not be dying that quickly, and this diagnostic test will tell us exactly what's going on.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Jbee1212,

I would contact Support (link is at the bottom of the page) and ask for a Battery Test.  Your battery, even if it's over a year old, should not be dying that quickly, and this diagnostic test will tell us exactly what's going on.

Best Answer

Unfortunately they weren’t able to help. They just referred me to warranty department who said it was out of warranty so just offered discount on new one. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That should not have happened, did you ask specifically for the Battery Test?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I described what was happening and the guy said it didn’t sound right, but that all he could do was refer me to warranty. I didn’t know to ask specifically for a battery test. A bit disappointed with the experience to be honest. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would try to contact Support again and this time ask specifically for the Battery Test.  Be prepared to take pictures and video to show as proof if needed.

Let us know how it goes!

Best Answer

Thanks. Chatted with different support person yesterday. I suggested battery test. They went straight to saying I should be able to get a replacement. Unfortunately as I’d already been offered the 35% discount, she couldn’t put it through. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 4 stopped working yesterday. I have done all the things, reset, hard reset, change clock face, full battery charge. Still nothing. I've had this Charge 4 for one year. Disappointed this device had such a short lifespan. Thankfully I still have my old Charge 2. 

Best Answer