Forum Posts

Resolved! Charge 2 stopped tracking my stress score

Hi, I have a Charge 2 and recently, an app update showed a new feature, the Stress score, except that it shows no score. I deleted the cache and then data but still no score. Have restarted my phone too. Anyone else have this issue and found a soluti...

Earth12u by Recovery Runner
  • 6 replies
  • 2 votes

Resolved! Fitbit dashboard has changed

I didn’t use my charge 2 for three weeks and when I charged it and out it in, the display  was all different  how do I get the old display back which showed steps miles floors and one other thing? Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Resolved! Friends

In this desperately awful new app, how do I find my friends and compare steps?  

mattarosa by Recovery Runner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 votes

Resolved! Charge 2 won't sync after the update

Since updating to the newest version of the Android app, my Charge 2 won't sync so I can't track my steps or sleep. Have tried all of the fixes listed by Fitbit to no avail. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just my watch/phone?Moderator Edit...

Charge 2 won't sync my active minutes to the Fitbit app

My Charge 2 is still tracking everything (calories, active minutes, steps, etc), but when it syncs to the app, it won’t sync the active minutes. It even deleted the previous ones I had synced to the app for prior days. This just started happening in ...

How do you customize dashboard on phone?

The GUI is terrible...took away all the easy reference points to track a week...guessing the Google monsters want you to pay for premium...How do you customize view on the New GUI?  

BB059 by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Charge 2 stuck on www.fitbit.com/setup

I’ve recently purchased a charge 2. I’ve set it up and all looks good on my phone app. Buttttt the watch itself is only saying www.firbit.com/setupI've read forums and tried to restart, synch and unsynch, power on and off and everything else that was...

Silent alarm on new Fitbit devices

Hi! I've currently got an old charge 2, still works but the silent alarm feature kinda sucks. it'll vibrate like 10x then stop on its own, and snooze. I wanted to know if the newer models like the inspire 3 have changed that? Hoping to find a smartwa...

heman7 by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 1 votes

Fitbit Charge 2 won't sync

My Charge 2 has been working fine and last synced at 5:19 am 9/8/23 now won't sync and shows red exclamation point. Tried tuning off Bluetooth, restarting phone waiting...then tuning on Bluetooth. Reinstalled the app and now they want to track me all...

Far Side Bear.jpg
Gary2222 by Recovery Runner
  • 4 replies
  • 3 votes

How to update way outdated Charge 2?

I’ve recently restarted wearing my Fitbit charge 2 (or charge HR) after not wearing it for about 4 years. It’s working great considering, but I am constantly being prodded to update (I’m on v 22.55.2), yet it refuses to update for me. None of the i...

ozorio by Jogger
  • 5 replies
  • 6 votes

Brand new Charge 2 impossible to update

Hi all, I have this Charge 2 that's been sleeping in my stuff for six years, today I tried it and I am able to go through every step, except when the device is saved in the FitBit app it offers me to update the tracker, but that fails. I've tried eve...

Mecru by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Can't set up my Charge 2

My fitbit app will locate the tracker but will not complete the activation. The 3 options are all upto date.Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Charge 2 stopped tracking my heart rate

My Charge 2 had been working, but 2 weeks ago stopped registering heart rate. I have tried turning the setting to off, syncing, turning the setting to auto, syncing again. I have tried plugging in and holding the button until I see the firmware.  I s...

Charge 2 location services

Recently i got a notification on my phone re my Ch 2 saying something like 'GPS location is active', since then i can't view anything on my Ch 2 screen but it's still calculating my steps, any ideas?   Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Fitbit Charge 2 not syncing

My charge too has not updated in over a day and I have tried sinking it manually. Any suggestions? Thanks Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Gawfly by Jogger
  • 5 replies
  • 2 votes

Charge 2 broken screens

Are Fitbit acknowledging the screens on Charge 2 appear to crack? My wife's  and mine have developed similar cracks within a couple of weeks of each other. Both Charge 2 are out of warranty.Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Resolved! Manually set calorie goal

Hi all - Is there a way to MANUALLY set a calorie goal for the day?  I only have the option of setting a weight goal, then it asks to select Plan Intensity: Easier, Medium, Kinda Hard, Harder.  Which in turn gives you the daily calorie deficit needed...

Trish0 by Jogger
  • 10 replies
  • 15 votes

My Charge 2 is stuck on the set up screen

I was trying to set up my charge 2 and finished but the screen stayed the same and I restarted it multiple times my version is 3.88 so I’m not able to do it the other way that was suggested on the community page 

Why do I need to pay?

I've had 3 FitBit devices, just received a NIB CHARGE 2. While setting up account on app, wants me to pay for a brief period, unknown why, for $3.99, or 2 other prices. Without paying, I get no further, can't pair my FitBit to my phone.......VERY FRU...

Updating the old ones

I've been having a lot of trouble updating lately with various older models since leaving the computer and dongle a few months back.  They'll sync and pair, whereupon it tells me it needs an update, then goes through the process and even tells me it ...

Charge 2 black screen

The screen on my Charge 2 suddenly went black, and in a hopeful attempt to fix it, I thought unsyncing and resyncing it might do the trick. Little did I know that this was the worst thing I could have done! Now, the screen remains stubbornly black, a...

Charge 2 not showing screen to allow setup

I have had a Charge 2 for years, and recently attempted to reset the device within my account. I removed the device from the account, but am unable to re-perform setup again. The app cannot find the device, which I believe is because my Charge 2 is n...

Resolved! Can't set up my new Charge 2

I got a Fitbit as a gift, have been trying to setup for hours. My account shows it’s added, but the Fitbit itself keeps setup flash. The button to restart not working. I tried to remove the device several times, but still not working. Very annoying M...

Laoge by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 3 votes

Wheelchair & Walker accessibility

Please please please add manual wheelchair. Power wheelchair. And using a walker or Urban poling to activities.  It should be a no brainer in 2017.  Im using to measure things like how long I can be up & about each day - taking out dogs in power chai...

Bike vs Outdoor Bike - Calorie discrepacy

I noticed what seems to be a discrepancy in calories exerted from my last couple workouts. Here's the situation: Both yesterday and today I rode my bike on essentially the exact same trails.  Today I rode my bike 100 minutes.Fitbit labels this activi...

Labels