Forum Posts

Resolved! Charge 2 Not Tracking Elliptical

I thought I set my Charge 2 correctly to auto track elliptical but my exercise history never shows it.  I would really like to see how I'm doing on cardio, fat burning, peak.  I know the heart rate monitor on the elliptical itself doesn't work.  Coul...

Timefit by Recovery Runner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 votes

Resetting starting weight

Hello!  It is a New Year and I was thinking about resetting my starting weight, etc. I actually re-started my 'healthy lifestyle' journey at the end of the summer; have been doing well - some ups/downs, but would like to track the data from that time...

hicim705 by Recovery Runner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 votes

Step difference between Fitbit app vs Apple Health

I have been comparing my steps count on fitbit app and health app on iphone, on multiple occasions I found out that my mobile counts more steps than fitbit app knowing that i don’t carry my iphone all the time.. I believe that fitbit neglect many of ...

C7B23C5A-F1B5-47EC-BBC5-D76EFB287216.jpeg 3D216AD2-3ABE-494D-A27D-912B3EE44A6E.jpeg
Eiman by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 1 votes

Not able to setup Charge 2 notifications on iPhone 6s

I am not able to setup notification on iPhone 6s for my new charge 2. It says I need to my charge 2 and iPhone need Tobe paired before I can use the feature.  But when I try to setup it gives error.  What should b done     Moderator edit: updated sub...

Urjit by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! Try restarting Bluetooth

I just updated to Android pie on oneplus and  fitbit charge 2 won't sync. It tells me to restart the blueBluet to solve the problem , but it won't help ,, tried unstalling the app and resetting the watch but won't help.. pls resolve

Cross Country Skiing did not register as Exercise

I went cross country skiing yesterday as we had a large snowfall. I was out for over 30 minutes. My fitbit registered the steps and the active minutes but did not register this as an exercise activity. Shouldn't this at least have registered as Sport...

Worko by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! How do I set up a Charge 2 replacement?

Hi there, I had a charger HR , set up on my system and it went faulty , fitbit offered me another but I chose to upgrade to charge 2 can it work on the old set up I had on my phone and if so what do I do ?, or do I have to set up completely new as I ...

jm02 by Jogger
  • 9 replies
  • 6 votes

Resolved! Setting the alarm for Charge 2

Please would someone tell me how to change the alarm setting???!!! I googled it and was told to click the + button on the dashboard - well I have looked everywhere and cannot find it! Please someone help, thank you!!!   Moderator Edit: Edited thread ...

Charge 2 map not showing all details

anyone else have issues with the map syncing? i run regularly and the map of my route with mile splits will not always show up. does anyone know why i would work some runs and not others?      Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Charge 2 sync problems

I too am having sync problems with charge2    Only tried syncing with iPad 2017     Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Bought 2nd hand

Hi. I bought a second hand Fitbit charge 2 tonight and have Successfully managed to sync it to my Fitbit account, however, for the life of me I can’t get it to forget all the other ladies activity who I bought it from. It still has all her steps etc ...

Can't setup Charge 2 due to Fitbit app not working

Was sent a replacement Fitbit Charge 2 last week. It won’t setup. I’ve done everything. I've called FitBit numerous times and they are acknowledging it is a problem on their end, but can’t give a timeframe for getting it fixed. Replacements are worth...

The time will not change on my charge 2

I traveled to a different time zone and came back and my watch won’t change back to my time zone I’ve tried using the advanced settings but every time I select my time zone it will automatically change itself back. 

Charge 2 flimsy construction

I have had several Fitbits which all fell apart after a matter of months of normal use. Since I have hadwatchbands of metal, leather and plastic which lasted for decades, I see no excuse for the flimsy construction of Fitbits.

Sadly cracked screen again

My Fitbit charge 2 has a vertical crack on the screen without me damaging it. Fitbit gave a replacement earlier in the year because three vertical cracks were there one day. I have no idea why this happens and whether it is down to the black with sil...

EV11E by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Charge 2 notifications not working on Samsung C7 Pro

Charge 2 is not gettin notifications from my phone. Sync seems to be working fine, notifications are on .. on both phone and the charge 2. Followed the troubleshoot guide and tried everything. However still no luck. My phone is samsung c7 pro.  Can s...

Gatzy by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 2 votes

Resolved! Charge 2 won't sync with new iPhone 7 Plus

Had my Fitbit for a year now was working perfectly fine, I got a new phone (iPhone 7 plus) about a month ago and know my Fitbit and phone does not want to sync; and I have checked to see if my phone was compatible and it is. I've done all the things ...

Faith04 by Jogger
  • 4 replies
  • 6 votes

Sleep analysis stopped

My charge 2 stopped analyzing my sleep and none of the tips fixed the problem, can it be returned for repair/ replacement??

TiceKCT by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 2 votes

A Charge 2 for my daughter

My 15 year daughter bought a Charge 2, but we cannot get it to work. She cannot create an own account, but I have to create a parent account first. Why on earth!? Now after spending quite some time on creating a child account for her, it says she nee...

Exercise Tracker not showing summary of results

After my exercise (WALK) I press and hold the button and I do see the flag icon. When I press the button again to see the result summary it is not displaying the results. It just shows the 'WALK' selection again, Displaying the results was previously...

Sherri19 by Jogger
  • 15 replies
  • 14 votes

Charge 2 not syncing with phone or computer

My charge 2 don't make connection with my phone or laptop. Charge 2s screen can't work and I am hopeless, what should do? My laptop find charge 2, but cause charge 2 doesn't work, I can't use that. Sorry for my bad english, I hope that ypu guys under...

Nenni by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! where are the sleep stage bench mark stats?

in the explanation of sleep stages, i see this page:  https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2163#Benchmark i like the idea of comparing my statistics to a benchmark, but i can't seem to find the my stats vs benchmark comparison.  where ...

couldbe by Base Runner
  • 30 replies
  • 14 votes

Resolved! No charge on Charge 2

Had my Charge 2 for 18 months, it's suddenly stopped charging. Showing a fully charged battery but then when I take it off charge it dies immediately. Please help!

Helen79 by Recovery Runner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 votes

Can I get more than just Whatsapp notifications?

What phone allows you to see WhatsApp notfications on your Fitbit? can you only choose one for example either text message, Facebook notifications or WhatsApp? And not all three?     Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Bchino by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Charge 2 won't synch after running out of battery

I let my Charge 2 run out of battery and didn't wear it for a month. I charged it up again a few days ago and it's stuck on the date and time of when it ran out and it won't synch with my Android phone... it was working perfectly before. I have tried...

Resolved! Time adjustment when traveling abroad

When I'm traveling abroad and sync my Fitbit with iPhone, so the time zone gets updating automatically. I'd like to know how the data is collecting during this kind of situation especially when I'm traveling between the US and Asian countries which t...

Charger 2 stroller and baby holding

i got the charger 2 Fitbit to help lose weight from having a baby. It seems to not track my steps when I carry my son or push a stroller. Any thoughts? Solutions?

Jessb7 by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 1 votes

Turn off reminder to move

Got my new charge 2 today and trying to find ways to prolong the battery. I went into Devices and turned "off" reminders to move... Went back to previous screen where that option is turned off for a second, then flips back to 9-6pm. I've done this se...

Saunn by Jogger
  • 4 replies
  • 2 votes
Labels