Forum Posts

Fitbit heartbeat

Heartbeat worked for 3 months, now it is frozen.  Took it to place of purchase and after working with it for an hour, couldn’t help me. I’m very frustrated since the heartbeat is the reason I bought the Fitbit!

Resolved! Watch feature

I powered up my fitbit yesterday and the watch feature is exactly 1 hour off. I have tried restarting my android phone and resyncing. It has not worked. The time on my phone is correct.

Charge 2 tracked heart rate when it's not being worn

Hi  I took my Fitbit off at about 22:30 and at 02:30 decided to synch and check previous day. It is actually showing heart rate while I am not wearing it. In fact it has logged heart rate at peak for the whole 4 hours I have not been wearing it and h...

ElisaM by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Battery empty and won't reset

My charge 2 battery ran empty a few weeks ago (3rd Dec). Placed it on charge for several hours and initially the screen lit up and showed a full battery but date of 4th Dec. Then it went blank. Now the screen won't display at all. The device won't sy...

Cannot get notifications from Pixel 2 to Charge 2

I have been trying to get notifications. My phone is not on do not disturb, the notification is ON on my Fitbit. There is nothing under Notifications on my account to help me either. Is someone able to assist please?   Thank you Karolee     Moderator...

Karolee by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Notifications and all day sync not working

My notifications and all day sync aren’t working anymore. When I try, it says I need to to pair it with my phone.  My syncing continues to work, just not the pairing.  The trouble started after I set up a family account and installed my kids’ aces.  ...

My Fitbit app won't sync with myfitnesspal

I recently bought a charge 3 and a OnePlus 6 phone. I deleted my charge 2 details, then found the charge 3 will not pair so I have sent it back. Now my Fitbit seems to be working and syncing with my watch however it is not syncing with Myfitnesspal. ...

Charge 2 App

From yesterday my app has not collected activity or sleep data - Iv tried refreshing and the app is up to date ? Any ideas ? 

Annyoing Syncing issues since last update

Has anyone else experienced massive syncing issues since the Las update? I only got my Charge 2 at the end of November, and since the last update (just before Christmas) it doesn't sync. I've had to turn my bluetooth on and off, I've had to restart m...

stride length

I have a charge 2,  I put in a stride length by directions given (25.41), each time I go for a walk the pace is different, which I understand.  Does the charge 2 figure pace based on my steps/distance or based on the pace number I put in?  The number...

Charge 2 Fitbit battery only lasts 2 days

I bought my Fitbit Charge 2 in July 2018. Since the first use the Fitbit battery has only lasted 2 days, despite product information indicating it should last 4 to 5 days. I really only use it during the day to check the time, don't connect to my app...

Tocks by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 1 votes

Wrong display

In my app, it is displaying today’s calorie  and sleep information for all previous days. If I go to look and compare to yesterday’s stats, it’s showing my information for today. I have the most updated version so I’m not sure what else I can do. Sug...

Tjfpdx by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Charge 2 - Automatic Wrong Timezone Switching

Hello,I have had my Charge 2 for just over a year and it has always had the Timezone set to EST, however suddenly yesterday (I guess after it’s first morning sync) it changed itself to PST. I have tried multiple times to convert it but the EST, have ...

xo22 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! How to replace Charge 2 crack screen

Dear allI have Fitbit charge 2 and very love it, but now my charge was broken screen and cant show any info on it :(. Please tell me how to replace charge screen? Dont tell me buy new one (spent 149$ for crack screen while apple watch easy to replac...

Chungnv by Base Runner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 votes

Fully charged Charge 2- but will not turn on

Found my lost Charge 2 today. Plugged it in and got it fully charged. When I went to sync it to my new phone, it synced and then shut off. Now the tracker will not turn on at all. Holding the button to reset does nothing. App says the tracker is full...

zachi by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Can't connect my Charge 2 with my new phone

I have a new phone... My Charge 2 will not pair with my phone thru bluetooth... It'll sync thru the app but not pair. I've already restarted my phone... I've held the button for 4 seconds to reset the Charge... I've yet to see how I can delete an dev...

Incorrect distance logged

Seems there is still an issue with incorrect distance logged, even though it has been reported and claimed fixed many months ago.  I biked this morning and it shows up as 1,75km in the fitbit app, this is a known track for me that is 4,1km.It shows u...

salle by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 1 votes

Text won’t show

I have the charge 2 and I set up my notifications. But it only vibrates when I get a call and not with text messages. I’ve already restarted the watch and phone. I’ve force closed the app. I’ve removed the device and redid everything. Nothing is work...

Annual Water Consumption Data

Hello! I track my daily water intake and was wondering if there is a way to see how much water I consumed in 2018? I tried searching the dashboard but can't locate this info. Thank you!

kholyak by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Charge 2 Keeps Resetting

Had my Charge 2 for almost a year (March '18) and this morning, after charging it all night (it had died completely, not a first for me), it reset to the setup screen. Weird and annoying, but I was able to sync it back to phone and get it "setup." Af...

Charge 2 showing data from previous day

My Charge2 first synched to the wrong time, 6 hrs in advance. Fixed this by force-closing the app multiple times.    Now the Charge2 has the correct date/time, but shows the hourly steps completed from yesterday. I.E., it’s only 11:30 & my Charge2 sa...

Sleep Progress Not Shown in Box

With my Charge 2, I am not able to see the hours I slept last night. It has been working fine until today. On the calendar, it displays the bar chart of sleep from the past week. However, when I’m on the home screen and I tap the arrow left of the st...

I need to re-sync my Charge 2

I have had my Charge 2 for 2 years. I didn't use it for a period of time during 2018 but am now using it regularly again. I don't know how to re-sync it in order to correct the date and time. I am still logged into my account on the website and I sti...

Charge 2 button not working

My charge 2 side button has stopped working. I can press it in but it does nothing. I cant start a workout, use the alarm, or basically any of the intended functionalities. Extremely frustrating as the device is only 18 months old!! Please advise how...

Option to see Weekly Cardio minutes totals

Do we have a way of getting a recap of the weekly cardio minutes? What I mean is, if I worked out and have 10 cardio mins each day. Do we have a way a way viewing a weekly total of those 10 mins instead of daily or setting up a weekly goal? Lets say ...

Charge 2 wont sync with new phone

Morning.My fitbit died a month ago. Charged it today and tried to set it up on my new phone. I removed the device on my account to set up and pair on the new phone but the fitbit is stuck on the date the battery died and wont sync with the new phone....

Suggestions for using Charge 2 on a manual treadmill

I've looked at all other questions which don't give me the answer I'm looking for.   I have a Charge 2 and have recently bought a MANUAL treadmill because I want the extra power in my legs rather than my legs just falling into place on an electric on...

cracked screen charge 2 due to heat

Second time this year my Fitbit screen has cracked when I was in Spain, srillunder warranty, first time it happened I contacted Fitbit online through a chat room and they replaced my charger 2 free of charge. Can’t seem to locate the on line chat fac...

dizby by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 1 votes

Black screen

My Fitbit charge two worked this morning my phone said it’s fully charged the green lights are flashing but the screen is black. How do I fix this

Exercise doesn't show on account with Charge 2

Why doesn’t my exercise show? Yesterday I had crossfit training, but it doesn’t show i my watch. My pulse reached 142 beats but it does not show as a training , why? Sincerely   Ulla      Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

UllaR by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 1 votes

Changing Users for Fitbit Charge 2

Hello guys,  I came back home to my family and I was planning on giving my fitbit charge 2 to my little brother and purchasing a fitbit charge 3. The problem is that my brother's phone is a Huawei P8 Lite which is not in the list of supported devices...

Labels