Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 black screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The screen on my Charge 2 suddenly went black, and in a hopeful attempt to fix it, I thought unsyncing and resyncing it might do the trick. Little did I know that this was the worst thing I could have done! Now, the screen remains stubbornly black, and I'm unable to sync it at all. I'm at a loss here—does anyone have any ideas or solutions for this frustrating problem? Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @KidMiracleman , as you have noted, removing your Fitbit from your account does seriously limit your other options for troubleshooting.  However you should still be able to try a restart.  The instructions are here .  It’s worth trying that a couple of times, as a single restart does not always work.

Having said all that, the Charge 2 is now quite an elderly device in small electronic terms, and it may be that it has finally come to the end of its useful life.  The Charge series has developed quite a lot since the early versions - especially with a vibrant colour screen making it easy to see in the brightest conditions. 

If you do decide it is time to upgrade, it is worth giving Fitbit Customer Support on Contact.fitbit.com as I know that they are often able to offer a significant discount to loyal customers whose older Fitbit is no longer under warranty.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes