Forum Posts

Charge 2 not syncing

for the last 2 days my watch hasn't synced. it's showing I did 15,370 steps yesterday but only synced at 2,634 and it won't seem to sync. Anyone else had this issue   Moderator Edit: Formatting.

Annoying pop up asking for access

I have a Charge 2 and after the recent change asking to add it to my Google account (which I haven't) it is now asking for permissions to access all my data...which I won't give. How do I get rid of the pop up? Anyone? Or do I get rid of the tracker?...

New sleep tracker inaccuracy

Charge 2 date: Jan 19, 2024Had a limited details tracker that seemed to accurately reflect my sleep (how I feel in the morning). 5 days ago they updated it to have more details. It is now wildly inaccurate and of no use.  Contacted them to identify t...

Jab67 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 2 votes

Calories burned do not seem to be accurate

Hello! I have a Charge 2 here, and it's gotten really glitchy all of a sudden, and I could use some help. So Fitbit automatically changed what my calories burned were for the past week, and doesn't seem accurate for today either.  I did verify my wei...

Charge 2 Set Up screen

I got a Charge 2 from a relative and while it seems like it synced up to my phone and app, the fitbit screen only shows the scrolling"www.fitbit.com/setup"How to do I get it past this screen?The only time the screen changed was when I got the code to...

Trouble setting up Fitbit charge 2

My mom gave me her old Fitbit charge 2 this weekend, and I’m having trouble setting it up. It still has her old settings on it, and it won’t let me reset it to sync it to the app. It’s turned on and everything, but the app can’t find it.What do I nee...

phole by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Charge 2 not syncing

Hello,Question: Is it possible to re-install the FitBit app for my laptop?For several years, I would sync to the FitBit app downloaded to my laptop. I prefer not to sync to my smartphone. A few weeks ago, the time was wrong, and usually I could do a ...

bzar by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 0 votes

Charge 2 won't turn on

I fully charged the battery of my Fitbit Charge 2.  It was working for 20 minutes after I unplugged it, and now nothing happens.  The screen doesn't turn on.  The lights on the back don't turn on.  Is the watch dead?  

Thinking about replacing Charge 2

I bought a Charge 2 and love it! Problem now is the pixels on the face are not coming thru (like an old TV) I was wondering what do you recommend to replace it as it was discontinued in 2019. I use it to track my steps, sleep, heart rate etc. So I am...

Charge 2 is not tracking my weekly goal

Charge 2 doesn’t count all of the days I hit my goal.  Last week it got 5 days of hitting my goal and it only counted 4 days.  Very frustrating.  How can I get it to count all of the days I hit my goal?Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Flosplz by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! Charge HR 2 cannot update tracker software

I bought a new in box Charge HR2. I have the latest app on the phone. After pairing the watch to my phone, the app says there is an update for the track software. I click on that, agree to the wall of text. It then states "Searching for your Fitbit C...

Change exercise type on Charge

Since changes made to app I can change my exercise types/phone can’t tell difference between walk/bike     Moderator edit: edited title to clarity.

Hate the new opening screen

Everyone who wants to go back to the old screen that opens on your phone chime in. I haven’t talked to one person who likes the new screen. The graphics are so big and so boring. It just makes you deal with an extra screen to go through before I coul...

Anyone still using a Charge 2 in 2023?

I'm considering buying a used Fitbit Charge 2. It's in excellent condition and I like the features and limited screen colors of this older model. Can a Fitbit Charge 2 still be synched up and function with modern iPhones? I have an 11 but will probab...

ikome by Jogger
  • 8 replies
  • 5 votes

Charge 2 blank screen

Hi. I can charge my Fitbit (Charge 2) and I know it is charged as it vibrates. The screen is constantly blank and I can’t change this. Any help appreciated. Anywhere I can send it for repair? Thanks Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Charge 2 stopped working altogether

My ancient charge 2 suddenly stopped working today. It was charged yesterday, synced fine this morning but stopped recording data somewhere around 10.00am. The screen is black, the green lights are still flashing and is still recording calories thoug...

Resolved! Charge 2 won't update the time even after syncing

I cannot get charge 2 to sync to todays date  it was out of power for about a month I charged it up and it’s working but will not sync or change the date to current date Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

ZumbaC1 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 1 votes

Charge 2 won't sync or pair anymore

Hi , I have rebooted my charge 2 device by holding the button for 4 seconds and i removed the device from Bluetooth and now I cant pair , I tried probably 25times now and no luck. Gosh its extremely frustrating please assist. Moderator Edit: Clarifie...

Charge 2 sitting statistics

I used to have statistics for how much time I spent sitting, and I could see how long I sat at various hours of the day, but now I can't find those figures. Am I looking in the wrong places or has that been discontinued?

How do I locate my lost Charge 2?

Sadly misplaced my fitbit charge 2.   Last sync Jan23. Rough year with the virus.  My question is do you think I have battery left? I went and downloaded app to find it. No luck. I realize no gps on this tracker. Besides wanting to kick my own butt f...

Charge 2 stopped tracking my sleep data

This week, I upgraded my iPhone 8 to an iPhone 15, and suddenly my Fitbit Charge 2 is no longer giving me my sleep stages or a sleep score.  The change showed the morning after I switched to the new phone. I am only getting the simplified sleep infor...

Background location

**ahem** you!   I'd written a long paragraph describing the issue,  and it was erased!   You don't really want to hear about and fix these. 

Labels