Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

for the last 2 days my watch hasn't synced. it's showing I did 15,370 steps yesterday but only synced at 2,634 and it won't seem to sync. Anyone else had this issue

Moderator Edit: Formatting.

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Mine isn't syncing either, its an old model, so Im wondering if that is the problem,  although it has been fine until yesterday!

Best Answer
0 Votes
my brother had to force stop the app and reopen it and it worked

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer

Ill give it a try!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Charge 2 that has been great for many years (other than having to replace the band every so often). 3 days ago I noticed it stopped syncing. I've been through the forums and have tried the following:

1. Reboot the Android phone.

2. Force stop the Fitbit application

3. Turn bluetooth off on the phone, wait 30 seconds and turn it back on

4. Remove the Fitbit app and reinstall the latest version

5. Remove the Fitbit from the app and try to pair it again--this is where I finally get some useful information--the device won't pair. The app cannot find it, and no 4 digit code appears on the Fitbit.  To ensure the app was functioning I tried my wife's fitbit and it found it with no problem--so the problem is not in the app or the phone--it appears that the fitbit itself is not putting out a bluetooth signal for pairing (or syncing).  Any other suggestions?  The fitbit still keeps track of all activities, so I know the battery isn't dead. I charged the battery to full strength before trying all this.

I was going to try and search this forum for similar problems, but haven't figured out how to search it yet for keywords.

Thank you

Neillrd

Best Answer

My charge2 won't sync either and have tried everything. I think they are trying to get us to buy new watches although mine still works great as a watch and tracker. Guess I will just have to enjoy it as a basic watch tracker...if anyone knows different please feel free to offer helpful advice.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I forced a stop in the app and them opened it again and it worked. I've had to do that twice now though

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer

I’ve had this problem tonight. In the end I charged my Fitbit to 100% and it synced successfully. I was about to give up and order a new tracker.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I will give this a try...thankyou

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 2 stopped syncing.  Forced stop on phone/watch, deleted app from phone, put app back on phone, had a message to say phone power was too low, then it was the watch that had  critical power (despite having fulky charged ut) trued everything. Eventually it updated the watch and the 4 digit pin appeared and it synced. That was two days ago and it hasn't synced dince nor will it! No! I'm not buying a new watch!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having trouble as well, got technical support and I was told to restart the Fitbit.

IMG_2549.png

Best Answer