Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add a name

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello 

Charge 2 will not let me add my name . Can anybody help please ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello . Can somebody please help me . I'm trying to change my distance from km to miles . I've found out you have to change the setting to centimetres , is that correct ? 

BUT .... It will not let me submit it because it is telling me to add my name ! ... it will not accept anything I type in .. I'm very frustrated . Can anybody please help ? 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hello . Can somebody please help me . I'm trying to change my distance from km to miles . I've found out you have to change the setting to centimetres , is that correct ? 

BUT .... It will not let me submit it because it is telling me to add my name ! ... it will not accept anything I type in .. I'm very frustrated . Can anybody please help ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Angelicrose12 Have you inputted both your first and last name? Also, have you followed the instructions listed here?

Keep me posted.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you referring to the setting for the greeting? 

What is happening that it won't let you? 

When you click on Greeting, does an input box open up? 

Is there an OK button to press? 

Do you get any errors? 

Also it might be helpful to know the type of phone or if your entering it through the web browser. 

This would allow me to try and replicate the problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It will allow me to input my first name but not my last name.  Help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was there ever a solution to this? I cannot change to 24 hour time unless I add my last name, but it won’t allow me to add my last name.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, Did you get an answer to this? I have the same problem. 🙂 Let me know? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Trazie see this answer

If you can not do it through an app, you are instructed to contact Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the exact same problem.  Any luck? 

Best Answer
0 Votes