Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 about to kick the bucket

My Charge 2 that I've had for 5.5 years (Had a different Charge 2 that lasted for ~2 years before that) is finally throwing enough fits when I try to charge it that I know its days are numbered. I'm beginning to consider what is next, but was hoping for some advice. My needs are pretty simple, I wear my Fitbit consistently for step tracking, activity/heart rate monitoring (Mostly sports with the occasional run hooked up to my phone's GPS), sleep tracking, and buzzing just to notify me of calls/texts. I really don't need any other features beyond that.

Is the Charge 6 the best fit? Or a model that I'm not considering? I took a quick glance at smartwatches (Fitbit and Apple) but I think they likely have more features than I need.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

My Charge 2 that I've had for 5.5 years (Had a different Charge 2 that lasted for ~2 years before that) is finally throwing enough fits when I try to charge it that I know its days are numbered. I'm beginning to consider what is next, but was hoping for some advice. My needs are pretty simple, I wear my Fitbit consistently for step tracking, activity/heart rate monitoring (Mostly sports with the occasional run hooked up to my phone's GPS), sleep tracking, and buzzing just to notify me of calls/texts. I really don't need any other features beyond that.

Is the Charge 6 the best fit? Or a model that I'm not considering? I took a quick glance at smartwatches (Fitbit and Apple) but I think they likely have more features than I need.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @otagg and @sumonsu , how interesting you both have the same question, as well as the same wording in your posts. So you can get the best responses, your posts were merged.

Take the quiz? click to take it and it might help you find your best device for your needs. Smartwatches actually offer more than I need, so I have the Inspire 3.

Let us know what you decide on getting for your journey.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer