Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not receiving notifications from Pixel 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 2 is regularly syncing steps and sleep with my Pixel 3.  However I stopped receiving text, calendar and incoming call notifications on my Charge 2 ever since I upgraded my phone from Pixel to Pixel 3.  I don't want to have to replace my Charge 2 and Aria 2 but I can't tolerate it not working for much longer.  Does anyone know of any tips to get it to work?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

This is a long shot as it sounds like an issue with your phone but have you checked that the Charge 2 hasn't been accidentally put into "do not disturb" mode by pressing and holding the button on the tracker?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 2 shows that notifications are on and I have set up the Fitbit app to be excluded from Pixel's battery optimization or doze function.  Although Fitbit's website says it supports Android OS 5.0 and higher (I'm running Android 9) the Pixel 3 is not listed as a supported device.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Running Android 9 might also be a factor here. There is an ongoing bug affecting some Android 9 users. It's primarily a syncing issue but may still be relevant. Have a look at the following thread that has updates on that from fitbit:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/Android-9-0-Pie-not-able-to-sync/td-p/2889550

Best Answer
0 Votes