Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 screen issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

1. I had a perfectly working Fitbit Charge 2 as of 3-4 weeks back, when snow / lines started appearing across the top right part of the screen.
  2. Then the screen faded to pitch black over the next 2 weeks. The tracker was recording data fine, but I couldn't see anything on it.
  3. I cannot use this device anymore, but wanted to gift it to someone else whose needs are simpler. Unfortunately while trying to set it up for them, I got stuck at the "Pair your tracker" stage because the software is expecting a 4 digit number and there is nothing I can see on the screen anymore.
  4. I don't want to contribute to the immense amount of electronic waste in the world, and the product does capture data perfectly fine. How can I proceed here? This is the only Charge 2 in range.

Thanks,

Sid

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@FBuser21 Welcome to our Fitbit Community. I totally understand how you feel about the screen issue that your Charge 2 has experienced.

I'd like you to restart your Charge 2 as described in this help article. After this, make sure that it's fully charged and see if the screen works properly and it can be set up.

Hope this helps.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had tried this earlier, as well as a hard reset as described here: https://www.businessinsider.in/tech/how-to-reset-or-factory-reset-a-fitbit-charge-2-to-fix-issues-wi...

You can see the totally blank screen via this video I made just now: https://youtu.be/wmxbc5rBKoo

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FBuser21 Thank you for trying the recommended steps and providing a video of the issue. Since the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected and our Support team will be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

See you around.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer