Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 Brightness issue

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 Brightness went low after new update now I am unable see time when I am out 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Vishalvyas. Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you for the detailed information. If the screen on your Charge 3 is dim, please make sure that your Charge 3 hasn't gone into Sleep or Do not disturb mode. When any of these settings are enabled: 

• Notifications don't cause the tracker to vibrate or the screen to turn on.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • Turning your wrist won't cause the tracker’s screen to turn on.

To change this, press and hold the button, and swipe left to access the quick settings screen. Tap a setting to turn it on or off. When you turn off the setting, the icon appears dim with a line through it. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device? Also, make sure that the Brightness option is set correctly. You can find this setting in the Settings app on your Charge 3. 

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @Vishalvyas. Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you for the detailed information. If the screen on your Charge 3 is dim, please make sure that your Charge 3 hasn't gone into Sleep or Do not disturb mode. When any of these settings are enabled: 

• Notifications don't cause the tracker to vibrate or the screen to turn on.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • Turning your wrist won't cause the tracker’s screen to turn on.

To change this, press and hold the button, and swipe left to access the quick settings screen. Tap a setting to turn it on or off. When you turn off the setting, the icon appears dim with a line through it. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device? Also, make sure that the Brightness option is set correctly. You can find this setting in the Settings app on your Charge 3. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer

This worked! My charge 3 was in sleep mode. Great instructions. Thank you!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jamsallday It's great to hear that the instructions worked for you! 

Have a wonderful day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
My band neither it’s in sleep mode

I am saying about brightness issue having 3 options keeping in normal and
auto mode not showing properly they don’t work on screen in daylight I
can’t see I

After software update it’s all happening solve this
Best Answer

@Vishalvyas Thank you for your reply. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for following the suggested tips and for your feedback. For additional instructions, I recommend checking this thread but if the inconvenience persists, my suggestion is to contact our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you contact them through chat or over the phone by clicking on the link provided in the thread or you can click here to get connected. 

Make sure to explain the inconvenience and mention the steps you've followed, this way our Support Team can assist you from there. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I followed as you mentioned , on charging only smile symbol came and not vibrating plz assist through phone it be good 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Vishalvyas Thanks for your reply and for following the suggested tips. 

I was able to see that you have reached out to our Support Team and they have provided information and assistance. If you still have questions or inquiries about the outcome of your case, I recommend replying back to your case and they will be glad to continue assisting you. 

If you still would like to call them, note that you can contact them using this link. Note that you can also change the country to get the correct phone number at the low right corner in the link. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Everything is ok. but Charge 3 has critical issue on brightness and I saw several comment about this issue.

I take several hours to find a simple way to fix this brightness issue but no fix guide in the internet. 

I think I lost my fitbit charge 3 watch and no way to fix.

if I can fix this issue tell me exact steps. my charge 3 firmware is 28.20001.88.11

I couldn't find new version and also I don't know how can check the last version and how to upgrade frimware.

I'm so angry about this product and no body say how to fix? I don't have access to support and after sale service and I need to fix.

who can help me to fix it? Do I have to throw this in the trash?

Best Answer