Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 - battery draining fast.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just like others, my watch screen is black. I didn't think twice about it because I got it in 2019 and did not note when it happened. I wouldestimatethe same time as other's. I Would open the app to see the battery % to see if it needs to be charged. Recently the battery started draining really quickly. I Started to notice the sleep isn't tracking properly. Then I looked at the heart rate... I noticed all these issues started the same day, after the update on May 18th. 

Before may 18th there's great data for sleep cycles then suddenly only basic details thereafter. My calories burned have doubled despite less activity and stress. The battery % drains but the account screen says its fully charged. Currently I'm sitting down just messing here on my phone but my heart rate says I'm in Cardio.  There's no data in health metrics. 

Seems to me the last update broke Fitbit. I will not be replacing the watch because Fitbit doesn't seem to care to listen to the users problems. I don't care my screen stopped working. It was the tracking that was important. Now I can't rely on the info in the app from the tracking to the battery %.

After reading this forum it seems everyone is having issues with this update. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0