Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I am facing issue with CH3 screen. Most of time the screen remain black and when I touch the button it does vibrate. There are very few instances when screen turn on for few miliseconds but goes back to black screen again. I don't see the heart rate sensor light either. 

I tries to reset 2-3 times by pressing button for 10 seconds and do see smiley face come up but still issue is not resolved. I know many complained about black screen and reset fixed the issue but in my case I see concessional screen on and reset did not fix the issue. Is anyone facing same issue ?

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Community, @mahi85.

Thanks for troubleshooting this display issue. Upon checking with our support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide you a solution, just keep an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

In the meantime, let me know if you need anything else.

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately the issue was not resolved and seem like the device is having HW issue. This is 2nd device in row which unexpectedly malfunctioned just after 1 year of use. Next time Will invest in reliable HW products. 

Best Answer
0 Votes