Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 keeps dropping active minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can have 45 active minutes in the morning then I go for a 10 minutes power walk in the afternoon and all my morning minutes get forgotten and only 10 active minutes recorded. It is very annoying especially as I am doing a fitness challenge and need my active minutes recorded properly. Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Notahappybunny.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand how you are feeling about this situation and recommend confirming if you manually log any activity. Manually logged activities override your device's data and could be the reason why you see a decrease in active minutes.

If you have a third party app connected to your Fitbit account, sometimes the information from the third party app overrides the information recorded by your Fitbit device, and this can result in losing the active minutes. For more information about how the active minutes are calculated, please see this help article: What are Active Zone Minutes or active minutes on my Fitbit device?

Additionally, I recommend checking if your Fitbit app is updated to the latest version as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update the Fitbit app?

Hope this helps!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes