Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not turning on.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fit bit was working then display turned off the green light under still flashes but the display will not show anything 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @SteveG1121! Try giving your tracker a restart. Plug it in to charge and hold the side button down until it vibrates.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Hi, @SteveG1121! Try giving your tracker a restart. Plug it in to charge and hold the side button down until it vibrates.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

Thank you that worked

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SteveG1121, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @MakMak, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@SteveG1121, I appreciate you have taken the time to reply and let us know that after restarting your Charge 3 as instructed by @MakMak, your issue has been resolved. I'm very glad. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

This still didn't work for me 

Best Answer

My fitbit was working great, i woke up, & screens all black, put on charger, makes sound like its charging.. with still black screen..

Bought it 6mnths ago..😫

Best Answer

same thing is happening to my charge 3.. have you tried doing what was suggested?

plug it into the charge- hold the side button until it vibrates... I haven't because I don't have mine with me currently

Best Answer

None of these are working for me. My Fitbit will sync, but the screen is blank. It will not reset. I have tried multiple times. Have only had this Fitbit for 6 months. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit does not boot up, I see smiley face after I press button but it goes  away after a while,  not thing happens after that.. screen remains blank 

Best Answer

I am having the same exact issue

Best Answer
You can email customer service. That’s what I did and they replaced my fit
bit. There were some sort of defect with the fit bit.

Good luck!
--
Emma Loekmono 909 538-0289 Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you managed to solve the problem. I am having same problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes