Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 replacement is not working

Hi there,

The screen on my fitbit charge 3 stopped working,  after chatting the fitbit helpdesk and trouble shooting they offered to replace it.  I sent my broken fitbit to them and and a week later a refurbished charge 3 arrived.  I plugged in the new fitbit with the charger received and experienced the same issue.  After charging for about 3 hours there was still only a black screen. If I held the side button down I could feel it vibrating but nothing on the screen.  I  tried to connect to it using the app, my phone was able to locate it and the app asked for a pairing code however the code is to appear on the fitbit screen and this was just black.  I chatted the help desk again and did some trouble shooting.  They concluded that it was broken and offered to replace it, a week later the replacement arrived and I expereinced the same issues.  Now I have 2 broken refurbished fitbits.  Has anyone experienced this before or have a fix

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Stephanie_carri 

I moved your post from the Fitbit.com Dashboard forum to the Charge product help forum since your issue isn't related to the Fitbit on-line dashboard. Hopefully, someone here will be able to help you.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes