Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen lost brightness

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Suddenly lost brightness on my old but working Charge 3. Any ideas how to restore it to I can read the screen? 
It’s fully chargef

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome, @terrybanner. It's good to see a new face around.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and for your efforts while working on this matter. Because your post didn't mention, may I know if the Sleep Mode is turned off? Take in mind that the screen's brightness is set to dim when this setting is on. To check this, press and hold the button, swipe left to access the quick settings screen and tap the moon icon to turn it on or off.

Additionally, I'd recommend restarting your tracker to refresh its performance. Please follow the steps described in this help article and monitor its behavior in the next days.

By the way, I’ve moved your post to the Other Charge Trackers board so you can receive more related responses about this situation.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 3 also lost its screen. Vibrates and alarm still goes off but has no screen. Hard to restart or do anything on it without seeing the screen. It also now wont connect to my bluetooth. Fitbit support said to change the clock face to see if that restarts the screen. I cant change the clock because it wont connect to Bluetooth.

Best Answer

Welcome on board, @Tjoy1203.

Thanks for joining this thread, and the steps tried prior to posting. I'm sorry the screen is still not working correctly and because you've a case created with our Support team, my best advice is to get in touch with them one more time. They've specialized tools that will help them to investigate your tracker's behavior, and see what can be done to bring you back on track. Please click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes