Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen won't respond

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 3 touchscreen is unresponsive, I cannot swipe up or sidewise and the seconds hand is frozen. Even when the Charge 3 is charging, the touchscreen is unresponsive and only when I have pressed and held the button for 8-15 seconds the touchscreen comes alive and the seconds hand starts moving. When removed from the charger, the Charge 3 reverts back to unresponsiveness after just a few minutes.

I have tried the short restart - hold the button for 8 seconds - and the long restart - hold the button for 15 or more seconds - changed the clock face and did the Reboot through the Settings on the clock face as suggested but nothing has worked. I believe this issue started with the latest firmware update.The Fitbit charges and syncs as it should, but I don't get a warning when the battery is low and when I get a message notification it takes 5 or more keystrokes before the clock face is shown again.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @SolSara, welcome to the Community Forums. I appreciate you have already tried to troubleshoot this situation before reaching us.

At this moment, the limits of what we can do for you here on the public community forums for the issue you're experiencing have been reached, so I've contacted our Support Team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions. Note that due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @SolSara, welcome to the Community Forums. I appreciate you have already tried to troubleshoot this situation before reaching us.

At this moment, the limits of what we can do for you here on the public community forums for the issue you're experiencing have been reached, so I've contacted our Support Team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions. Note that due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer